08-22-2018, 12:15 AM #1
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I get the 80023121 error when trying to create a new account. I am on 4.80 DEX. I read that I need to update my firmware but when I install 4.81 DEX and try and create a new account, I get 80023154 error. Any ideas how to fix this? TIA
08-22-2018, 12:29 AM #2
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the quick reply. Do I need to update anything else or just the Firmware? After you updated were you ablt o create new accounts right away? TIA
08-22-2018, 12:32 AM #3
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by ecw View Post
I get the 80023121 error when trying to create a new account. I am on 4.80 DEX. I read that I need to update my firmware but when I install 4.81 DEX and try and create a new account, I get 80023154 error. Any ideas how to fix this? TIA

On your XMB, go to Settings -> Debug Settings and make sure that NP Environment is set to np.

Then go to Rebug Toolbox -> Utilities -> Change Acitve PS3ID to CEX.

The following user thanked DH63 for this useful post:

ecw
08-22-2018, 12:34 AM #4
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
On your XMB, go to Settings -> Debug Settings and make sure that NP Environment is set to np.

Then go to Rebug Toolbox -> Utilities -> Change Acitve PS3ID to CEX.

Will this work even if I don't update to 4.81.2? TIA
08-22-2018, 12:37 AM #5
DH63
Retired Staff
Will this work even if I don't update to 4.81.2? TIA

It should fix it if you don't decide to update to a higher CFW. If not, there are ways to use webMAN MOD to fix the issue.

ecw
08-22-2018, 12:38 AM #6
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DH63 View Post
It should fix it if you don't decide to update to a higher CFW. If not, there are ways to use webMAN MOD to fix the issue.

Thank you DH63. Do you have a link to a tutorial for the fix using Webman Mod? TIA
08-22-2018, 12:54 AM #7
Rocket League <3
Thanks for the quick reply. Do I need to update anything else or just the Firmware? After you updated were you ablt o create new accounts right away? TIA

Yeah i just updated and was able to make accounts right away, but like DH63 said make sure your NP Environment is set to np as well if it isnt already.

If you update to 4.81.2 and still cant make accounts let me know.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

ecw
08-22-2018, 12:57 AM #8
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
A BIG thank you to both of you! I will give this a try tomorrow!
08-22-2018, 12:57 AM #9
DH63
Retired Staff
Thank you DH63. Do you have a link to a tutorial for the fix using Webman Mod? TIA

Go to Rebug Toolbox -> Selector and set Toggle COBRA Mode to Enabled.

Download the latest version of webMAN MOD You must login or register to view this content..

Install it on your PS3 and then go to Games -> webMAN Games -> webMAN Setup -> PS3 webMAN [SETUP]. Click on IDPS & Mem Setup to expand it. Where it says PSID you should see two input text fields followed by a box with a dot and a box that looks like [_]. Click on the box that looks like [_] and then select the two check marks in front of IDPS and PSID.

If your PS3 fans start to become very loud then in that same webMAN Mod Setup on your browser look for the checkbox next to "Enable dynamic fan control" and deselect it.

Go down to the bottom, save your settings, and restart your PS3.

ecw
08-22-2018, 01:06 AM #10
ecw
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome! Thanks again!! Claps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo