09-25-2018, 11:38 AM #1
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I recently got back into modding and im stuck at this point.

Im trying to RTM/E, so I downloaded CCAPI 2.80 and installed it on my PS3. After realizing the RTM tool I use to run is only compatible with CCAPI 2.60, so I uninstalled 2.80 correctly, and I installed 2.60. I connect, everything is working good, but when I go to sign in and it wants me to perform a system update. I dont know what to do from here. If someone could please help me out it would be much appreciated. Im beyond stuck right now, considering I havent touched my Rebug PS3 in 2 years.

thank you!
09-25-2018, 11:48 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by zUnKnOwNx View Post
Hello, I recently got back into modding and im stuck at this point.

Im trying to RTM/E, so I downloaded CCAPI 2.80 and installed it on my PS3. After realizing the RTM tool I use to run is only compatible with CCAPI 2.60, so I uninstalled 2.80 correctly, and I installed 2.60. I connect, everything is working good, but when I go to sign in and it wants me to perform a system update. I dont know what to do from here. If someone could please help me out it would be much appreciated. Im beyond stuck right now, considering I havent touched my Rebug PS3 in 2 years.

thank you!

This has already been posted. You must login or register to view this content.

BTW any tool with the PS3lib.dll not merged into the .exe can be updated to support ccapi 2.80 by just replacing the .dll with the latest version found You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Calculus for this useful post:

Like, oC_zUnKnOwNx
09-26-2018, 02:04 AM #3
oC_zUnKnOwNx
Bounty hunter
thank you I really appreciate a reply. Posted everywhere and haven't gotten an answer so thanks! Ill do the update anyway but how come i was able to go online before i installed/uninstalled ccapi? but now i cant? thats the confusing part for me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo