10-07-2018, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, so I have been having this really strange issue where it does not let me 'Create a New Account' or 'Use an Existing Account' from the PS3 'Sign Up' app when you have made a new profile. I have heard that this happens to people when they are console banned and are unable to sign in to their account. However, I am not console banned as I am able to sign into the accounts that I had made a while ago on my PS3. This error did not happen a week ago, but just suddenly started happening now and I didn't even make any changes to my PS3, such as changing the firmware etc.

The firmware that I am on is Rebug 4.82.2 D-REX and I have been on this firmware since it came out, so I am not too sure why the error 80710A06 has suddenly started to pop up. It is very annoying because I am now no longer able to login to anyone's accounts in order to do recoveries or modded giveaways. Anyway,* if anyone has any ideas on how I could possibly fix this issue, please let me know! That would be much appreciated!*
10-10-2018, 10:16 AM #11
Originally posted by x View Post
Ok thank you @Like, solved it by updating to REBUG_4.82.2_D-REX.
I guess @Rencify is also just spoofed...

@Rencify I updated to REBUG_4.82.2_D-REX, then installed CCAPI 2.80 REV3 Package and everythings cool now. hope it works for you pls let us know.

Thank you! Smile

My issue has been solved, apparently I must have spoofed to 4.82 when I didn't realise.Although it stated that I was on 4.82 DEX in the Rebug Toolbox, but I thought spoofing would tell you the version that you spoofed on and not the current version within Rebug Toolbox. Anyway, I'm just glad it's fixed! My PS3 is probably on it's way out soon, I've had this jailbroken PS3 for like 5 years now aha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo