10-07-2018, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, so I have been having this really strange issue where it does not let me 'Create a New Account' or 'Use an Existing Account' from the PS3 'Sign Up' app when you have made a new profile. I have heard that this happens to people when they are console banned and are unable to sign in to their account. However, I am not console banned as I am able to sign into the accounts that I had made a while ago on my PS3. This error did not happen a week ago, but just suddenly started happening now and I didn't even make any changes to my PS3, such as changing the firmware etc.

The firmware that I am on is Rebug 4.82.2 D-REX and I have been on this firmware since it came out, so I am not too sure why the error 80710A06 has suddenly started to pop up. It is very annoying because I am now no longer able to login to anyone's accounts in order to do recoveries or modded giveaways. Anyway,* if anyone has any ideas on how I could possibly fix this issue, please let me know! That would be much appreciated!*
10-07-2018, 04:14 PM #2
x-Jumper-x
Bounty hunter
I got same problem, noticed it today, searched through the whole web, cant find any solution...
If somebody can help us out, thanks in advance.
10-07-2018, 07:11 PM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Rencify View Post
Hello everyone, so I have been having this really strange issue where it does not let me 'Create a New Account' or 'Use an Existing Account' from the PS3 'Sign Up' app when you have made a new profile. I have heard that this happens to people when they are console banned and are unable to sign in to their account. However, I am not console banned as I am able to sign into the accounts that I had made a while ago on my PS3. This error did not happen a week ago, but just suddenly started happening now and I didn't even make any changes to my PS3, such as changing the firmware etc.

The firmware that I am on is Rebug 4.82.2 D-REX and I have been on this firmware since it came out, so I am not too sure why the error 80710A06 has suddenly started to pop up. It is very annoying because I am now no longer able to login to anyone's accounts in order to do recoveries or modded giveaways. Anyway,* if anyone has any ideas on how I could possibly fix this issue, please let me know! That would be much appreciated!*

Originally posted by x View Post
I got same problem, noticed it today, searched through the whole web, cant find any solution...
If somebody can help us out, thanks in advance.

It must be a setting you guys have or something, because i just checked now and i can create accounts fine on 4.82.2. I'd make sure you're on DEX, try putting your console into REBUG mode and not normal mode, maybe try turning Cobra on as well. Or it could be a Debug Setting that you guys need to change. I really dont know.
10-07-2018, 08:33 PM #4
x-Jumper-x
Bounty hunter
Mine is on Dex 4.81 spoofed to 4.82, its in Rebug Mode and Cobra is enabled.
Maybe it is in the Debug Settings Idk
Its may not all relevant, but I got Release Check Mode set to Development, and Boot Mode to Release, these are the only ones I changed mh...
10-07-2018, 08:40 PM #5
Rocket League <3
Mine is on Dex 4.81 spoofed to 4.82, its in Rebug Mode and Cobra is enabled.
Maybe it is in the Debug Settings Idk
Its may not all relevant, but I got Release Check Mode set to Development, and Boot Mode to Release, these are the only ones I changed mh...

Oh then thats the problem. You cant be spoofed to 4.82 you need to actually update to 4.82.2.
10-08-2018, 07:03 AM #6
x-Jumper-x
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Like View Post
Oh then thats the problem. You cant be spoofed to 4.82 you need to actually update to 4.82.2.

Really? I wasnt able to go online at all untill I spoofed, but if my new error comes from that I cant wait to try it out, asa Im free.
Gonna let u guys know what happend.
10-08-2018, 07:14 AM #7
Rocket League <3
Really? I wasnt able to go online at all untill I spoofed, but if my new error comes from that I cant wait to try it out, asa Im free.

Yeah the spoofing bypasses the sign in shit but not the making accounts error. I learned that a few days ago. Updating will fix it.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

Rencify
10-08-2018, 07:59 AM #8

Originally posted by Like View Post
Yeah the spoofing bypasses the sign in shit but not the making accounts error. I learned that a few days ago. Updating will fix it.

I downgraded to 3.55 and then upgraded back to 4.82.2 Rebug D-REX and that seemed to fix the problem, I have no idea why it solved the problem but I'm glad it did!
I appreciate the help.
10-08-2018, 08:35 AM #9
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Rencify View Post
I downgraded to 3.55 and then upgraded back to 4.82.2 Rebug D-REX and that seemed to fix the problem, I have no idea why it solved the problem but I'm glad it did!
I appreciate the help.

It has something to do with Sony patching the firmwares. Spoofing to 4.82 fixed the Update to sign in BS but it didnt fix the Make an account error code. I guess actually being on the correct firmware fixes that.

The following 2 users say thank you to Like for this useful post:

Cosmoluhgy, Rencify
10-08-2018, 08:40 AM #10
x-Jumper-x
Bounty hunter
Ok thank you @Like, solved it by updating to REBUG_4.82.2_D-REX.
I guess @Rencify is also just spoofed...

@Rencify I updated to REBUG_4.82.2_D-REX, then installed CCAPI 2.80 REV3 Package and everythings cool now. hope it works for you pls let us know.

Thank you! Smile
Last edited by x-Jumper-x ; 10-08-2018 at 08:54 AM.

The following user thanked x-Jumper-x for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo