Post: Jailbroken PS3 running CFW allowing online access QUESTION!
11-09-2013, 03:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

I have a question about those CFW jailbroken Ps3's that allows you to access "PSN-ONLINE"... So lets say that I have a jailbroken ps3 running a CFW that allows me to play ONLINE so do I need to datatransfer my mods/hacks to a OFW PS3 so i can host some ONLINE mods or can i directly host without data-transfering because I'm already Online on my CFW Ps3???

I'm asking this because I want to buy a E3 flasher and downgrade my PS3 already checked if my PS3 is compatible and it is compatible so wondering if i need to buy another ps3 to host online...

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

-umadmate
11-10-2013, 10:12 AM #2
Originally posted by umadmate View Post
Hello!

I have a question about those CFW jailbroken Ps3's that allows you to access "PSN-ONLINE"... So lets say that I have a jailbroken ps3 running a CFW that allows me to play ONLINE so do I need to datatransfer my mods/hacks to a OFW PS3 so i can host some ONLINE mods or can i directly host without data-transfering because I'm already Online on my CFW Ps3???

I'm asking this because I want to buy a E3 flasher and downgrade my PS3 already checked if my PS3 is compatible and it is compatible so wondering if i need to buy another ps3 to host online...

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

-umadmate

Mate in all honesty if you need to ask that question i don't think you are ready to try downgrading your system, you do know you need to pull your system apart to add the E3?
But no you do not need to data transfer,you just play online on your CFW
11-10-2013, 12:57 PM #3
Originally posted by Nutzz View Post
Mate in all honesty if you need to ask that question i don't think you are ready to try downgrading your system, you do know you need to pull your system apart to add the E3?
But no you do not need to data transfer,you just play online on your CFW

yes I know that you have to pull the system apart I have watched 100 videos on how to install it. thanks mate
11-10-2013, 09:44 PM #4
Originally posted by umadmate View Post
yes I know that you have to pull the system apart I have watched 100 videos on how to install it. thanks mate

ok cool, wasn't being a prick just giving a heads up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo