11-17-2013, 02:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I'm with my Ps3 "bricked" you must arrange with E3 or is semi Brinck?

11-18-2013, 12:40 PM #11
Originally posted by Cesei View Post
Damn dude I heard that 3.55 downgrade wasn't reliable and alot of people got bricked that way, I prefer to use the patch method much safer.

Will need the E3 flasher or died altogether.
11-18-2013, 01:38 PM #12
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by VitorCosta View Post
Will need the E3 flasher or died altogether.

You will need to solder a wire to your PS3 motherboards GND point then to it Nor tristate. Once you do this your console should come on with no signal, from their what you want to do is get valid dumps of your console using E3 flasher. Once you do this message me and I guide you along. Your console can still be recovered.
11-18-2013, 01:58 PM #13
You will need to solder a wire to your PS3 motherboards GND point then to it Nor tristate. Once you do this your console should come on with no signal, from their what you want to do is get valid dumps of your console using E3 flasher. Once you do this message me and I guide you along. Your console can still be recovered.

Ok, I'll take some nearest technical here, I live in Brazil, if I can give you a hint. I thought I had no way, the cause would be overheating or not the source.
11-18-2013, 02:01 PM #14
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by VitorCosta View Post
Ok, I'll take some nearest technical here, I live in Brazil, if I can give you a hint. I thought I had no way, the cause would be overheating or not the source.

No worries it can be fixed easily.
11-18-2013, 06:05 PM #15
No worries it can be fixed easily.

Thank you in!
Last edited by VitorCosta ; 11-18-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo