01-15-2014, 08:55 PM #1
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so i have my jailbroken ps3 and i cant seem to sign in on dex! i followed pretty much every tut and i cant seem to get online ! i have tried to change debug settings and also changed all my settings to dex ! im on 4.46 D-REX someone PLEASE HELP!

The following user groaned NickBeHaxing for this awful post:

Davey
01-15-2014, 09:01 PM #2
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by NiCkE View Post
Alright so i have my jailbroken ps3 and i cant seem to sign in on dex! i followed pretty much every tut and i cant seem to get online ! i have tried to change debug settings and also changed all my settings to dex ! im on 4.46 D-REX someone PLEASE HELP!

Install PS3 ita manager and spoof your cid, and later you can enter online Smile

The following user thanked SnaY for this useful post:

NickBeHaxing
01-15-2014, 09:10 PM #3
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by SnaY View Post
Install PS3 ita manager and spoof your cid, and later you can enter online Smile

i tried in rebug toolbox but it wouldnt stick. once i closed the toolbox it was gone
01-15-2014, 09:16 PM #4
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
i tried in rebug toolbox but it wouldnt stick. once i closed the toolbox it was gone

You dont need to spoof the EID5 on the sb, just pick your cid ( if you use your private one ) spoof it with ita manager (write it )

later close ps3ita manager and you can go online Smile

EDIT: you can install the CCAPI pkg by enstone and you can spoof the consoleid using the tool :p

The following user thanked SnaY for this useful post:

NickBeHaxing
01-15-2014, 09:17 PM #5
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by snay View Post
install ps3 ita manager and spoof your cid, and later you can enter online Smile

nvm thanks bro ! It worked omgg
01-15-2014, 09:22 PM #6
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
nvm thanks bro ! It worked omgg

No problem man, question solved, thread closed :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo