06-15-2014, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone help me I was Playing league on my jailbroken ps3. And I got booted so I turned off my ps3 then after my internet was working again I turned it on and I tried to sign into psn and it wouldn't let me it keep sayingserver cconnecting timed out can someone please help me I wanna know if my ps3 messed up or something wrong with my ps3
06-15-2014, 12:09 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by modz View Post
Can someone help me I was Playing league on my jailbroken ps3. And I got booted so I turned off my ps3 then after my internet was working again I turned it on and I tried to sign into psn and it wouldn't let me it keep sayingserver cconnecting timed out can someone please help me I wanna know if my ps3 messed up or something wrong with my ps3

Most probably your internet is bad XD, I've never heard of this to be a ps3 fault, and this is in the wrong section
06-15-2014, 02:20 PM #3
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Thread has been moved to the "PS3 Questions and Support" section Smile.

Originally posted by modz View Post
Can someone help me I was Playing league on my jailbroken ps3. And I got booted so I turned off my ps3 then after my internet was working again I turned it on and I tried to sign into psn and it wouldn't let me it keep sayingserver cconnecting timed out can someone please help me I wanna know if my ps3 messed up or something wrong with my ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo