09-02-2015, 06:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); One of my PS3 Systems has came to the point to were i cannot access the internet at all, ITs not even showing im connected to psn when i do a internet test all it shows is IP and internet connection, Theres not PSN network or anything. Any ideas?
09-07-2015, 12:04 PM #11
Originally posted by SmokingCrack13 View Post
i have the same problem with 3 of our ps3z need a wired connection lol i been using hotspot 4 agez hahaha ffs

If it's happened on all 3 most likely will be the WiFi antenna can pick them up cheap about 5 gbp if that
09-08-2015, 11:55 PM #12
lol yup its wifi I need at this house coz I was blasting tethering hotspot hard took my console to my mates house wired it to modem and boom working online hahah bring it bk home tried o hotspot it and back to normal cant sign in ohwell keeps me off the game for hours hahah sweet
09-09-2015, 02:00 PM #13
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by poppy View Post
One of my PS3 Systems has came to the point to were i cannot access the internet at all, ITs not even showing im connected to psn when i do a internet test all it shows is IP and internet connection, Theres not PSN network or anything. Any ideas?

please a leave a comment if your problem have been resolved so others with same problem can fix theirs also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo