11-21-2016, 08:20 PM #1
Died_By_2012
It's Coming.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive tried contacting Sony about recovering an account that I had on PS3. Unfortunately, I dont have much information. I used a fake email to set the account up and I dont even know what the email is anymore. Is there a way I can at least find out what email I used, and maybe I can guess my old password from there?
11-21-2016, 08:31 PM #2
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
if you can sign in into the email i can help you i have new way to bypass to the date of birth
11-21-2016, 08:42 PM #3
Died_By_2012
It's Coming.
Unfortunately I dont even know the email I used. It was a fake one.
11-21-2016, 09:04 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by 2012 View Post
Unfortunately I dont even know the email I used. It was a fake one.

the only way would be to call them and social engineer it
11-21-2016, 09:12 PM #5
Died_By_2012
It's Coming.
Originally posted by Toke View Post
the only way would be to call them and social engineer it

Forgive my ignorance, what does social engineer it mean?
11-21-2016, 09:13 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race

call them and get to someone who you can talk into giving you the information like the acc name and the birthdate, and you prob need to know the security question. just say u lost the email somthing along those lines, you only got one chance before they lock it down or some shit
11-23-2016, 06:00 AM #7
Samurai Poster

Do you still have the console you made that account on?
11-28-2016, 09:14 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Ive tried contacting Sony about recovering an account that I had on PS3. Unfortunately, I dont have much information. I used a fake email to set the account up and I dont even know what the email is anymore. Is there a way I can at least find out what email I used, and maybe I can guess my old password from there?

I know if you give them the serial number of the console they can pull up the accounts that was made on that console. I once forgot my email and gave them that and i was able to get the information i needed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo