11-30-2016, 03:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i need help. I have a ps3 fat and it will not connect to wifi or bluetooth or controllers. I opened up the ps3 and checked all connections to the wifi board and everything was good. I also bought a replacement board and thought that would fix it but no. When i try to set up an internet connection it says "cannot detect access point" or something like that. Not sure what is going on but id like to know and fix the issue. If you have any insight please let me know.*
11-30-2016, 07:19 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by Justinww11 View Post
Hey guys i need help. I have a ps3 fat and it will not connect to wifi or bluetooth or controllers. I opened up the ps3 and checked all connections to the wifi board and everything was good. I also bought a replacement board and thought that would fix it but no. When i try to set up an internet connection it says "cannot detect access point" or something like that. Not sure what is going on but id like to know and fix the issue. If you have any insight please let me know.*

I don't think you can simply replace the wifi board. I think they are married to the motherboard somehow and ive never heard of remarrying a wifi board, so idk...

I have a ps3 with the same problem..and have seen others with the same problem. I do believe it is the wifi board but i don't know about repairing it..theres not a really well known (if any) fix out there because it is kind of a rare problem I think.

GL!
Last edited by Dro ; 11-30-2016 at 07:25 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo