12-01-2016, 09:07 PM #1
MaxPapii
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so I have cleaned out my ofw Ps3 and PS4 and I want to clean out my cfw Ps3. I heard that when u take it apart to clean it, there are some things u have to be careful with or u can mess up the jailbreak. What are the things I have to look out for inside the cfw Ps3 if I wanna clean it out? Thank you
12-01-2016, 10:43 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by MaxPapii View Post
Hey guys so I have cleaned out my ofw Ps3 and PS4 and I want to clean out my cfw Ps3. I heard that when u take it apart to clean it, there are some things u have to be careful with or u can mess up the jailbreak. What are the things I have to look out for inside the cfw Ps3 if I wanna clean it out? Thank you

There should be nothing physically different unless the console is custom leds or something...

You could take the motherboard out and everything and still not lose the jailbreak. You can take out the hard drive..its fine

But, there is a memory battery on the motherboard that if you take it out you will need to reset the date and time upon restart.

GL!

The following user thanked Dro for this useful post:

SAVAG3-_-MO773
12-02-2016, 12:45 AM #3
MaxPapii
Do a barrel roll!
Oh okay thanks that's all I needed to know

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo