12-23-2016, 10:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys and Girls!
I have a major issue with my Jailbroken PS3 that needs serious attention !
I'll get my new CID, insert it as my boot cid and current cid then after playing a game id turn off my console. Whenever I turn it back on I have the same CID but it's banned ? I do all the psninja and psn patch all that stuff but I still am getting insta banned
12-23-2016, 11:14 AM #2
Elleusive
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by ZachGoldModify View Post
Hi Guys and Girls!
I'll get my new CID, insert it as my boot cid and current cid then after playing a game id turn off my console. Whenever I turn it back on I have the same CID but it's banned ? I do all the psninja and psn patch all that stuff but I still am getting insta banned

How confident are you that you're purchasing/using a private CID, as opposed to one which is being shared?
12-23-2016, 11:58 AM #3
Hi Guys and Girls!

When did you get this CID? Was it before the fake cid fix?
12-24-2016, 07:22 PM #4
that CID gen thing has been baned sounds like you brought it from someone using the generator first time i used psn patch i got baned 5 mins later put me off it lol
12-24-2016, 11:11 PM #5
Python
Bebe Snek
Hi Guys and Girls!

I wouldn't use psninja (Watch Bass-Haxors video on it) I use PSN-PATCH all the time. (Haven't gotten banned in almost 2 years.)
12-26-2016, 09:13 AM #6
Thanks guys, it was just my PSID that needed a change
12-26-2016, 09:37 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
Closed as issue has been resolved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo