01-03-2017, 02:06 AM #1
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when trying to sign in to the playstation network the internet connection is fine and work great but psn when i click sign up then it loads if i click use existing account or i click create account it just sits there and the button link just keeps flashing like im clicking it over and over then it says the server connection has times out. im currently running 4.80.1 DEX

also do i have to go into the toolbox and go all the way right and all the way to the bottom and change it do 84 (CEX) or *82(DEX) * before running psnpatch and ninja?

when clicking them on 4.80.01 the 84 and 82 when it says please wait while it applies the 5 changes my new version of rebug stays on the please wait and the screen dims down like a screen saver almost and it does nothing

these optiions worked on 4.80 so if i have to use these options ill downgrade back, are there any tutorials how to downgrade on here? do you have to have a flasher and how do i check to see if my qa flag is enabled i tried L1-2-3 and R1-2 plus the up on dpad and nothing happened no extra options in network settings i believe i read that would show 3 new options if qa flag was enabled
01-03-2017, 02:44 PM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by DSKMODZ View Post
when trying to sign in to the playstation network the internet connection is fine and work great but psn when i click sign up then it loads if i click use existing account or i click create account it just sits there and the button link just keeps flashing like im clicking it over and over then it says the server connection has times out. im currently running 4.80.1 DEX

also do i have to go into the toolbox and go all the way right and all the way to the bottom and change it do 84 (CEX) or *82(DEX) * before running psnpatch and ninja?

when clicking them on 4.80.01 the 84 and 82 when it says please wait while it applies the 5 changes my new version of rebug stays on the please wait and the screen dims down like a screen saver almost and it does nothing

these optiions worked on 4.80 so if i have to use these options ill downgrade back, are there any tutorials how to downgrade on here? do you have to have a flasher and how do i check to see if my qa flag is enabled i tried L1-2-3 and R1-2 plus the up on dpad and nothing happened no extra options in network settings i believe i read that would show 3 new options if qa flag was enabled

Changing the active PS3id (84/82) is for the CID; if after you convert to DEX, your CID doesn't work,or if you are having problems with your CID showing valid, you could change that. Otherwise, you don't need to mess with it..
You need a valid CID though, it doesn't make it valid. For whatever reason, yours is not and thats why you can't sign up.

You can get a CID by purchasing it from someone TRUSTWORTHY, or, the best way is to acquire a 100% private CID, yourself.
You can check this out if you want.
You must login or register to view this content.

If debug settings pop up, you are QA flagged and don't need to do it again, unless you need/want to reset debug settings or something..

If the firmware you are trying to install is LOWER than the one you are currently on, then you first need to install a downgrader firmware. The firmwares or downgrader your choose should be based on the region your console is on (CEX or DEX)

Here is a downgrader for (CEX) You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a downgrader for (DEX) You must login or register to view this content.

To install firmware:
1. Download your cfw or downgrader. Rename the file to "PS3UPDAT.PUP" (no quotes)
2. On a fat32 formatted usb flash drive, create a folder named "PS3"
3. Inside the "PS3" folder, create a folder named "UPDATE"
4. Inside the "UPDATE" folder, place your "PS3UPDAT.PUP"

Folder structure should be
Fat32formattedusbflashdrive/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP

5. Boot ps3 into recovery mode (alternatively go to XMB, second column from the left, go to update system. Select "from usb device". Do not select "from internet".)
6. Select option "update system" (alternatively go to XMB, second column from the left, go to update system. Select "from usb device". Do not select "from internet".)
7. Insert the flash drive into the rightmost usb port of the ps3
8. Follow prompt and install

GL!
Last edited by Dro ; 01-03-2017 at 02:47 PM.
01-03-2017, 04:40 PM #3
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
OK so pretty much with 4.81 cobra what I'm gathering is psnpatch disables syscalls and I'm running dex so I don't need to go to utilities and change the did I just need to go to debug settings and have it on NP and the boot mode on system and then single settings then run psn patch and I should be able to sign in with out the connection to the server timing out.
01-03-2017, 07:43 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by DSKMODZ View Post
OK so pretty much with 4.81 cobra what I'm gathering is psnpatch disables syscalls and I'm running dex so I don't need to go to utilities and change the did I just need to go to debug settings and have it on NP and the boot mode on system and then single settings then run psn patch and I should be able to sign in with out the connection to the server timing out.

Assuming you have a valid CID, yes.

Timing out might just be lag or something..Your debug settings sound fine to me.

but..
If it give you an error or says you were signed out, then you can try changing active PS3id to CEX/DEX or, alternatively, change the beginning digits of the CID in question from 000000010084 to 000000010082 or vice versa.
If it still gives you an error or says you were signed out, then the CID is invalid, plain and simple.
01-03-2017, 07:48 PM #5
DSKMODZ
Bounty hunter
yeah thats where im getting too it said welcome and my psn name then i hit circle and i wasnt signed in any more i scrolled down and went back and hit sign in got error 8002a224 but i know the console isnt console baned or anything ive already been online with it plenty of times and when i just signed in i didnt have any history or anything on the ps3 and didnt try signing on while running anything syscalls were deactivated i just gotta go in rebug and switch it to cex because there is a ban for rebug im told but when i try spoofing the psid in untilities last option it freezes on the please wait screen everytime so ima try deleting the full toolbox and install the 900kb version that one changed the level 2 kernels everytime and i have aspare ps3 im planning on selling soon should i snag the cid out of it before i sell it? lol

The following user thanked DSKMODZ for this useful post:

Dro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo