01-26-2017, 05:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As many of you know you can have remote play through ps3 to pc however some games are unsoported like gta or fifa.Some tell me to edit the param.sfo any suggestions??
01-26-2017, 08:03 PM #2
Originally posted by GreekManGta View Post
As many of you know you can have remote play through ps3 to pc however some games are unsoported like gta or fifa.Some tell me to edit the param.sfo any suggestions??

Unfortunately, very few PS3 games actually have the Remote Play feature turned on. The good news is turning it on takes about 30 seconds and is not a complex process.

Only way i have done it is using my PSP/PSVita to remote play.

To begin, other than a PS3 console with a Cobra ODE and a PS Vita, you will require one application and a PS3 game not yet processed into an ISO (still in folders).

-------------------------------------

Open the PARAM.SFO file of your game with PARAM_SFO_Editor.exe by dragging and dropping it into the application.

Check the box for PSP Remote Play. You've got three different options for the method the PS3 console will use to compress the audio/video to make it playable on your Vita.

My preference is to start with the third option (PS Vita:480p+PSP:AVC). Once you select the compression method, save the PARAM.SFO over the existing one (either back it up or don't).

Generate the ISO using the most recent version of GenPS3Iso, and then load onto your HDD. Either use your Vita to remotely start the console and immediately go into Remote Play mode, or manually start the console and go into Remote Play mode under the Networking XMB.

You probably won't have an issue, but if you do run into a problem like the colours of the game being completely wrong, screen flashing, the remote connection being terminated because of an error, or the console locking up and freezing, edit the PARAM.SFO and try one of the other compression methods.

If none of them work, the game unfortunately doesn't work with Remote Play. Using the Vita, you do not need to have a memory card as all info is saved to the console, and as an added benefit, with the Cobra ODE, you are able to Eject the disc (iso), and load the manager, allowing you to select a new game (iso).

Credit to bearded from maxconsole for the guide
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 01-26-2017 at 08:05 PM.
01-27-2017, 05:17 AM #3
Alright bro thnks however do you know any other way to view my ps3 screen on pc?
01-27-2017, 05:48 AM #4
Originally posted by GreekManGta View Post
Alright bro thnks however do you know any other way to view my ps3 screen on pc?

A capture card
02-23-2017, 11:15 AM #5
Hi all. Do i need a capture card to record? Can I record onto my pc. Running rebug drex 4.81.2 dex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo