08-02-2011, 07:29 PM #1
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the three trophies for completing the 20 round games but I used two different characters and I don't have the bigger tournament trophy. Could someone maybe upload their save if they have completed all the bigger tournaments? Thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Bump still looking. Its the only trophy I need for 100%
08-07-2011, 12:36 PM #2
DLC Borderlands game save trophy ?
08-07-2011, 06:00 PM #3
I need a savedata about all the underdrome trophys too. Who give me that save please?
08-08-2011, 03:20 AM #4
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
I have the three trophies for completing the 20 round games but I used two different characters and I don't have the bigger tournament trophy. Could someone maybe upload their save if they have completed all the bigger tournaments? Thank you.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Bump still looking. Its the only trophy I need for 100%

You'll still end up needing to re-do them in one way or another. Same thing happened with me (only I really did them all one a single playthrough, and same character), and when I did finally get the trophy, I swapped my save to a dummy account to test and it didn't pop just like that..
08-08-2011, 09:10 PM #5
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by proskatercam View Post
You'll still end up needing to re-do them in one way or another. Same thing happened with me (only I really did them all one a single playthrough, and same character), and when I did finally get the trophy, I swapped my save to a dummy account to test and it didn't pop just like that..

Yeah I just ended up doing all three over again and it popped when I finished my third. Dumbest DLC for trophies I have ever played.
08-08-2011, 10:27 PM #6
proskatercam
Metal Gear-
Originally posted by ZeroSasurai View Post
Yeah I just ended up doing all three over again and it popped when I finished my third. Dumbest DLC for trophies I have ever played.

Yeah, I agree. I hated doing them the first time, not to mention all over again the second time.
08-26-2015, 10:15 PM #7
How about a link to a save before the 3 big tournaments with a little something to make things easier? maybe a one shot gun or invincibility?
08-26-2015, 11:06 PM #8
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by machoma View Post
How about a link to a save before the 3 big tournaments with a little something to make things easier? maybe a one shot gun or invincibility?

Please don't go gravedigging.

The following user thanked Jimmy for this useful post:

antonio_machoma

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo