Post: wanted Call of Juarez Bound in Blood Goldrush! save
10-18-2012, 10:22 PM #1
SHAkA
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); anyone have near to Collect a total of $1 000 000 (ranked play counts) to unlock golden weapons in multiplayer ? many thanks
11-09-2013, 01:40 AM #11
Platinumpt
Do a barrel roll!
Is there another place where I can get this save please? I have been looking for it forever, and I am not active on the site enough for the elite membership to pay for itself.

The following 2 users say thank you to Platinumpt for this useful post:

Prolished, yatta
11-10-2013, 10:08 AM #12
Originally posted by Platinumpt View Post
Is there another place where I can get this save please? I have been looking for it forever, and I am not active on the site enough for the elite membership to pay for itself.

There is,and maybe i can help... tell me, what means Platinum(pt)? are you portuguese?
05-14-2014, 10:44 PM #13
Originally posted by Platinumpt View Post

Also needing the gold rush trophy here. :(
05-15-2014, 07:33 AM #14
SHAkA
League Champion
i posted this req in 10-18-2012 quite old but you can use bruteforce for the money trophy.
05-15-2014, 11:35 AM #15
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
i posted this req in 10-18-2012 quite old but you can use bruteforce for the money trophy.

On which save file?
05-15-2014, 02:38 PM #16
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
On which save file?

play online and see how much money you got and post the save i will mod it for you.
05-15-2014, 05:31 PM #17
play online and see how much money you got and post the save i will mod it for you.

Well, I tried using another save I had found, it came with $100 000 but not enough for the trophy. I'm unable to load my save file because it only gives me the PS+ option and not my USB stick.

So, this save 'should' have the $100k still on it. Trophy requires 1 million. So I appreciate anything you can do to help. Thank you.

link to download: COJ_goldrush (URL removed, no longer needed - correct file is linked below!)
Last edited by DarkByke ; 11-12-2014 at 07:28 AM.

The following user thanked DarkByke for this useful post:

simmo_316
05-16-2014, 12:03 AM #18
SHAkA
League Champion
Originally posted by DarkByke View Post
Well, I tried using another save I had found, it came with $100 000 but not enough for the trophy. I'm unable to load my save file because it only gives me the PS+ option and not my USB stick.

So, this save 'should' have the $100k still on it. Trophy requires 1 million. So I appreciate anything you can do to help. Thank you.

link to download: You must login or register to view this content.

here is your save its been moded You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to SHAkA for this useful post:

DarkByke, Prolished, Wednesday 13
05-16-2014, 07:17 AM #19
here is your save its been moded You must login or register to view this content.

Amazing work, thanks for doing that so fast!
I notice the game only can show 200k in the top corner, but checking trophy stats it shows the money has indeed been modded to work. So it's all good Smile

Further edit, weird, loading the save again shows higher amount. Must just be a visual bug but got trophy done!
Last edited by DarkByke ; 05-16-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo