Post: Paying up to $300 for Reaper of souls PS3 cheat assist
12-09-2014, 01:02 AM #1
sdmarks0528
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am in need of someone in South Florida who is willing to come to my home and set up the reaper of souls PS3 cheat so that I can alter stats, weapons, chars, etc. I do not know how to copy game files from PS3 to laptop. You will need to bring any and all devices needed to copy my save file and the program needed to actually modify the file. You will also have to install that program on my laptop and teach me how to copy the files so I can later do that myself. This is a cash offer. I am in Boynton Beach, so anyone within driving distance can contact me at my email [email][email protected][/email] if you wanna take me up on the offer.
Last edited by sdmarks0528 ; 12-09-2014 at 05:58 PM.
12-09-2014, 01:21 AM #2
Really....

want me to drive up to yo crib an knock me out ma dude?

An then do some he puts the lotion on the skin type shit?!

I'm good....Dave
12-09-2014, 01:41 AM #3
sdmarks0528
Save Point
Ummm no .. I just really need help with the ps3 mod.. if I wanna get laid I can always talk to my wife ma dude lol
12-09-2014, 02:16 AM #4
sdmarks0528
Save Point
Originally posted by dangerousdeon View Post
Really....

want me to drive up to yo crib an knock me out ma dude?

An then do some he puts the lotion on the skin type shit?!

I'm good....Dave

Bring a whole posse of friends for protection if you need it .. I have time and money to waste on getting this mod to work. That's all I'm interested in.
12-09-2014, 03:16 AM #5
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by sdmarks0528 View Post
I am in need of someone in South Florida who is willing to come to my home and set up the reaper of souls PS3 cheat so that I can alter stats, weapons, chars, etc. I do not know how to copy game files from PS3 to laptop. You will need to bring any and all devices needed to copy my save file and the program needed to actually modify the file. You will also have to install that program on my laptop and teach me how to copy the files so I can later do that myself. This is a cash offer. I am in Boynton Beach, so anyone within driving distance can contact me at my email [email][email protected][/email] if you wanna take me up on the offer.

Emailed you Aswell. Smile Do you have a jailbroken ps3? or Original PS3? Skype?
Last edited by ModaTron ; 12-09-2014 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Added information
12-09-2014, 05:57 PM #6
sdmarks0528
Save Point
Originally posted by ModaTron View Post
Emailed you Aswell. Smile Do you have a jailbroken ps3? or Original PS3? Skype?

I had to make a new email my email got hacked. its [email][email protected][/email]. I have an original ps3, idk what a jailbroken one is lol.
I have a laptop and USB. I have no internet access atm so that's why I need someone live with the software who can copy it to my laptop and then show me how to use it.
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM #7
ModaTron
Are you high?
Originally posted by sdmarks0528 View Post
I had to make a new email my email got hacked. its [email][email protected][/email]. I have an original ps3, idk what a jailbroken one is lol.
I have a laptop and USB. I have no internet access atm so that's why I need someone live with the software who can copy it to my laptop and then show me how to use it.

no internet access? lol then how are you on here? and I can help you with everything over Skype as im not near but you need internet for that lol
12-09-2014, 08:26 PM #8
Dont give anyone money for something so simple, that would be retarded in your part...

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

PC_

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo