Post: [REQ] gundam breaker 2 dlc unlock read before thinking i am posting bs
10-21-2015, 12:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay okay before you guys start saying anything i would do it myself if i had softwares and those softwares knowledge those hacker uses since i dont i have to request it i extracted all gb2 upddate packages and i think dlc contents are in the 004,005,005.dat files and also the bs sign in to psn restriction juustremove that restriction i want that f91 so badly T.T ver 1.11 usrdir files link You must login or register to view this content. decryption key bYVWjz4JRovDanr1acgizg
ver 1.12 usrdir link You must login or register to view this content. decryption key !wyWnC3CWR_MGL_S0Q6O-Eg ver 1.13 uxsrdir link You must login or register to view this content. decryption key !xC7nWhXBnijIHSYSajb-Ew cann someone pretty please do it for us i just want the sign in to get dlc restriction removed i will say my net connector said my cfw ps3 cant have net to even sign in to psn
10-21-2015, 03:14 AM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by tehazumi View Post
okay okay before you guys start saying anything i would do it myself if i had softwares and those softwares knowledge those hacker uses since i dont i have to request it i extracted all gb2 upddate packages and i think dlc contents are in the 004,005,005.dat files and also the bs sign in to psn restriction juustremove that restriction i want that f91 so badly T.T ver 1.11 usrdir files link You must login or register to view this content. decryption key bYVWjz4JRovDanr1acgizg
ver 1.12 usrdir link You must login or register to view this content. decryption key !wyWnC3CWR_MGL_S0Q6O-Eg ver 1.13 uxsrdir link You must login or register to view this content. decryption key !xC7nWhXBnijIHSYSajb-Ew cann someone pretty please do it for us i just want the sign in to get dlc restriction removed i will say my net connector said my cfw ps3 cant have net to even sign in to psn

Thread moved to PS3 Gamesave Requests section.
10-21-2015, 03:31 AM #3
sorry didnt knew it was for that thread >.> thank you for moving it to correct section
10-21-2015, 03:35 AM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
okay okay before you guys start saying anything i would do it myself if i had softwares and those softwares knowledge those hacker uses since i dont i have to request it i extracted all gb2 upddate packages and i think dlc contents are in the 004,005,005.dat files and also the bs sign in to psn restriction juustremove that restriction i want that f91 so badly T.T ver 1.11 usrdir files link You must login or register to view this content. decryption key bYVWjz4JRovDanr1acgizg

You do realize there's a website and a program to get dlc for games right...since you use cfw, you should be aware of .rap files and which 2 programs to install with?
10-21-2015, 04:13 AM #5
the updates unlock dlc but to see the dlc aka activate the dlc you have to sign in its a must its restricted by bandai for this game this game uses the same feature as gundam extreme vs full boost + gta v like dlc are free and inside those official updates but unlike gexvsfb and gta v as soon as you install updates you get dlc here you dont as soon as you start the game it asks you to sign if you sign in it activates those dlc inside the update though its free we must sign in to to get the content now you see why i wrote unlock dlc and remove the sign in to psn restriction another method is to find thosde dlc mission + dlc gundams hex to get them manually but i dont know how to find it reason why i requested this thing

The following user thanked tehazumi for this useful post:

xenomage
10-21-2015, 04:59 AM #6
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
the updates unlock dlc but to see the dlc aka activate the dlc you have to sign in its a must its restricted by bandai for this game this game uses the same feature as gundam extreme vs full boost + gta v like dlc are free and inside those official updates but unlike gexvsfb and gta v as soon as you install updates you get dlc here you dont as soon as you start the game it asks you to sign if you sign in it activates those dlc inside the update though its free we must sign in to to get the content now you see why i wrote unlock dlc and remove the sign in to psn restriction another method is to find thosde dlc mission + dlc gundams hex to get them manually but i dont know how to find it reason why i requested this thing

No what it does is get the rif file, that's why you need to sign in...you just need a rap file
10-21-2015, 01:33 PM #7
rif,rap is needed to activate trhe dlc i know but here the update is officially unlocked as my version is 1.12 latest ver and how do i get rif files may you please tell me okay by following the how to obtain a .rap file well sadly for rap files it needs edat this game has none instead it has .004.dat file not edat inside that dat file is the dlc then how is it locked
Last edited by tehazumi ; 10-21-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo