12-26-2015, 10:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all !

Was wondering if anyone had an EX-HARD at the end boss or something to beat the final boss and get the trophy ? Would really appreciate it, thanks ! Happy

Edit : actually managed to get to the last substory so I could give you my save where only the last substory is needed for the amon defeated trophy if needed
Last edited by VegetableLover ; 12-26-2015 at 02:50 PM.
12-26-2015, 06:17 PM #2
You can use cheat to change difficulty to EX-HARD.

Upload your Amon save and I can change it for you.

The following user thanked mastaha for this useful post:

VegetableLover
12-26-2015, 07:41 PM #3
Originally posted by mastaha View Post
You can use cheat to change difficulty to EX-HARD.

Upload your Amon save and I can change it for you.

Can you explain me how to do that ? I use bruteforce if it's possible on that ? Because my amon save is in premium adventure (story finished is already finished I'm just free roaming in the game doing side quests)

Thanks a lot for helping out man!
12-26-2015, 08:16 PM #4
You can use hax editor.

I'm on the last chapter now. When I'll be on last boss I'll upload ex-hard save Smile

VegetableLover
12-26-2015, 09:01 PM #5
You can use hax editor.

I'm on the last chapter now. When I'll be on last boss I'll upload ex-hard save Smile

Thanks a lot man ! I'm going to upload my save wich only needs to defeat Amon for the final substory, difficulty is set on NORMAL so I suggest you put it on easy, and thanks to a weird glitch I got, I have the golden pistol on Kiryu I think Winky Winky

EDIT : Here is the save : You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT 2 : Also here is a save where I only need one climax action for the trophy to pop (You must login or register to view this content.) , only problem is I finished the game and all substories and Saejima still need to unlock Soul lvl 9 to taunt ennemies in order to do his heat move, I was wondering if maybe you could add soul points to unlock it ? Thanks Winky Winky

Also I will soon be posting a save for eating in all restaurants so if you have any saves aswell we can both share Winky Winky
Last edited by VegetableLover ; 12-28-2015 at 11:39 AM.

The following user thanked VegetableLover for this useful post:

mastaha
12-27-2015, 10:27 AM #6
Thanks for saves. I can unlock max stats for Saejima.

Unfortunately there is no way to save just before last boss.
You must login or register to view this content. on the last save point (But there is weird glitch and Kiryu should be immortal Happy)

EDIT:

OK, check this. I didn't tested it yet but You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by mastaha ; 12-27-2015 at 10:36 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to mastaha for this useful post:

ATHx, VegetableLover
12-27-2015, 10:41 AM #7
Thanks for saves. I can unlock max stats for Saejima.

Unfortunately there is no way to save just before last boss.
You must login or register to view this content. on the last save point (But there is weird glitch and Kiryu should be immortal Happy)

EDIT:

OK, check this. I didn't tested it yet but You must login or register to view this content..

Oh thanks man! I'll try the EX-HARD for the last after doing everything else, thank you! Happy

Here is a save for finishing all hostess events, all mini-games and finish the game 100% : You must login or register to view this content.

It is a Japanese save but it works :p

I'm one level away from the soul point (lots of people fighting with me on the streets haha Happy ) so if I still don't have enough I'll try it, but at least you can use it if you don't have the climax trophy Winky Winky

What trophies are you going to try now? Happy

EDIT : Still didn't have enough so I tried your save and it works, I even have infinte health bar haha! Thanks! :p
Last edited by VegetableLover ; 12-27-2015 at 10:57 AM.

mastaha
12-27-2015, 11:41 AM #8
With this 100% save we can get Life is Entertainment and Gourmet Dragon trophy?
12-27-2015, 11:51 AM #9
With this 100% save we can get Life is Entertainment and Gourmet Dragon trophy?

Not the gourmet dragon, but the Life is Entertainment yes, along with all hostess events and obviously, the 100%, but I'm gonna be getting all the food once I'm done with level 10 coliseum so if you want I'll share my save Smile

mastaha
12-27-2015, 11:59 AM #10
I would be grateful. Smile

VegetableLover

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo