02-24-2016, 05:47 AM #1
ytv
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Everyone,

Well as the subject says, I'm looking for a generous individual who has a modded PS3 that can mod Sword Art Online Lost Song, using this tool here - You must login or register to view this content.

I was told that if I sent the individual a save and they used this, that if I loaded it after they edited it that it would work(now that's if this game isn't signed/protected - couldn't find info on this).

Can someone please let me know if the above is possible for this game, if it is I'll upload my save and profusely thank the individual.

Thanks for reading Smile
02-24-2016, 06:09 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ytv View Post
Hi Everyone,

Well as the subject says, I'm looking for a generous individual who has a modded PS3 that can mod Sword Art Online Lost Song, using this tool here - You must login or register to view this content.

I was told that if I sent the individual a save and they used this, that if I loaded it after they edited it that it would work(now that's if this game isn't signed/protected - couldn't find info on this).

Can someone please let me know if the above is possible for this game, if it is I'll upload my save and profusely thank the individual.

Thanks for reading Smile

I can help you, I just need to get the game...if you don't mind waiting a bit

The following user thanked xenomage for this useful post:

ytv
02-24-2016, 08:38 PM #3
ytv
Haxor!
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
I can help you, I just need to get the game...if you don't mind waiting a bit

Absolutely, just let me know when/if you do.

Thank you so much!
02-24-2016, 09:33 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Absolutely, just let me know when/if you do.

Thank you so much!

Glad you found someone to help you Smile
02-26-2016, 01:55 AM #5
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for reading Smile

im downloading the game as i type this...do you want me to mod your save, or do you want me to make a starter save...what is it that you need
03-01-2016, 10:09 PM #6
ytv
Haxor!
im downloading the game as i type this...do you want me to mod your save, or do you want me to make a starter save...what is it that you need

Sorry for the delay.... life and stuff.

Are you still available for this? I need to remember how to send my save to you LOL.

Please reply here when you can(need you to mod mine, no restarting haha).
03-01-2016, 10:23 PM #7
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Sorry for the delay.... life and stuff.

Are you still available for this? I need to remember how to send my save to you LOL.

Please reply here when you can(need you to mod mine, no restarting haha).

Use winrar, winzip, or 7zip to compress your save, upload to mediafire or MEGA and send me the link..if you use MEGA you need to click on 'link with unlock key'...I'm not using that tool but I modded the eboot...same thing just not RTM. What all do you want thou..
03-01-2016, 10:57 PM #8
ytv
Haxor!
Use winrar, winzip, or 7zip to compress your save, upload to mediafire or MEGA and send me the link..if you use MEGA you need to click on 'link with unlock key'...I'm not using that tool but I modded the eboot...same thing just not RTM. What all do you want thou..

Here is the save - mega:///#fm/xEMAhLSL

Don't know what you mean by lock key?

However...

Please max out everything, skills, levels, money everything Smile

Hopefully I extracted everything correctly...
03-01-2016, 11:32 PM #9
ytv
Haxor!
Also I've been trying to resign my saves and it keeps telling me they are from another user and cannot be used... I'm missing a step please help when you can.
03-01-2016, 11:52 PM #10
ytv
Haxor!

If you manage to resign the save, can you resign it back to me(I can't seem to decript the Save to Verify, I am getting error after error for this.... :(

I posted on the PLAT forum for this game, so others are having the same issue(glad it's not just me).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo