Post: Help, I need to conver Yakuza 5 Eu save to Japanese
03-15-2016, 01:59 PM #1
Eattly
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

Like in title, I need to convert an European save of Yakuza 5 to use with the japanese version of the game (Ryu Ga Gotoku 5).
I already tried with BruteForce but it result in a corrupted files, do you know how I can solve this?

I'm also searching for a completed japanese system file of Yakuza 5 if you have one.

Thank you in advance
04-01-2016, 01:44 PM #11
Eattly
Keeper
Unfortunately it doesn't work, when you try to load the converted save you receive a brief black screen and you return to the main manu.
I'm sorry to ask Nathansonps3, but can you try to convert also the system save file that I linked before? Happy

I believe that with that, there are higher chance to make it work (the system file is required to use the "black" save you converted earlier).
04-02-2016, 12:36 PM #12
NoBiscuits
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Eattly View Post
Unfortunately it doesn't work, when you try to load the converted save you receive a brief black screen and you return to the main manu.
I'm sorry to ask Nathansonps3, but can you try to convert also the system save file that I linked before? Happy

I believe that with that, there are higher chance to make it work (the system file is required to use the "black" save you converted earlier).

Yeah man. Im ill in bed so i got time Geo
04-02-2016, 12:52 PM #13
NoBiscuits
Do a barrel roll!

Hey man, i'v changed the EU's save profile and ID to the JAP's profile and ID. So now hopefully your system will see the save as being the JAP save and you should be able to play on it. Let me know if its not worked and i'll see if i can just unlock the save. Idk

Dowload Link:
You must login or register to view this content.
04-02-2016, 03:34 PM #14
Eattly
Keeper
sorry to hear that, hope you'll soon be fine and thanks for all the help.

This time the system save file says "corrupted" when loaded, I guess it's due to the fact that the save contain english text instead of japanese text or something like that.

Maybe the only way is like you said to try to unlock the system save data, somewhere I read that the "Black" save file works on both western and japanese version (hope it wasn't just a lie), but to load the balck save fil you need a "completed" system save file.
04-02-2016, 07:00 PM #15
NoBiscuits
Do a barrel roll!
sorry to hear that, hope you'll soon be fine and thanks for all the help.

This time the system save file says "corrupted" when loaded, I guess it's due to the fact that the save contain english text instead of japanese text or something like that.

Maybe the only way is like you said to try to unlock the system save data, somewhere I read that the "Black" save file works on both western and japanese version (hope it wasn't just a lie), but to load the balck save fil you need a "completed" system save file.

I'll see if I can mess about with everything. I have no other ideas after this though man so if it doesn't work I'm sorry.
04-02-2016, 07:24 PM #16
Eattly
Keeper
I really appreciate your efforts thanks Happy
04-10-2016, 07:52 PM #17
Eattly
Keeper
any luck with the modding? Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo