04-06-2016, 10:15 PM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU members
Has someone this game and maybe a save for buying all 11 costumes in Mickey 2 the power of two?
I am desperately in need for this trophy couse its the last one before platinum. For any help I will be very greatfull
oh my BLES is BLES01628. For some reason other BLES(conveting doesn't work) :( if you can help please pm me
Cheers
04-14-2016, 04:49 AM #11
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Kayleigh
What do you use to convert? Because bruteforce is known to have issues with converting sometimes.

I am using Bruteforce :-) but also for mini ninjas I've tried also KG Resigner and still nothing :-(
04-14-2016, 09:59 PM #12
Originally posted by klycik View Post
I am using Bruteforce :-) but also for mini ninjas I've tried also KG Resigner and still nothing :-(

Have you also tried the following option?
Create a new folder and copy/paste everything from the BLES01627 folder in to the new one except the sfo. Rename the new folder BLES01628_00 and copy/paste your original Epic Mickey sfo (BLES0162Cool Man (aka Tustin) in to the newly created BLES01628_00 folder. Load in bruteforce and resign to your account.
Worked for me a couple of times when normal converting didn’t do the job.
04-15-2016, 05:15 AM #13
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Kayleigh
Have you also tried the following option?
Create a new folder and copy/paste everything from the BLES01627 folder in to the new one except the sfo. Rename the new folder BLES01628_00 and copy/paste your original Epic Mickey sfo (BLES0162Cool Man (aka Tustin) in to the newly created BLES01628_00 folder. Load in bruteforce and resign to your account.
Worked for me a couple of times when normal converting didn’t do the job.

Ok I will try this later..its the last thing i didn’t try ;-)
04-16-2016, 03:32 AM #14
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by klycik View Post

Get someone to modd the save. That trophy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo