08-29-2016, 12:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did a thorough search and couldn't find any threads/requests for this game. I know this is a tricky one as the save is protected, but it was part of a US humble bundle this week so there may be a little peak in demand if anyone has save files?
08-29-2016, 05:18 PM #2
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by john View Post
Did a thorough search and couldn't find any threads/requests for this game. I know this is a tricky one as the save is protected, but it was part of a US humble bundle this week so there may be a little peak in demand if anyone has save files?

There's 2 saves posted..should say there was..
08-29-2016, 06:05 PM #3
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
There's 2 saves posted..should say there was..

Any idea where? The search function doesn't trun up any results, and I've also searched the index threads.
08-30-2016, 02:57 AM #4
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Any idea where? The search function doesn't trun up any results, and I've also searched the index threads.

removed maybe...ill try to get you a save if not some saves...

The following 2 users say thank you to xenomage for this useful post:

che_don_john, Young Greatness
11-06-2016, 04:25 AM #5
Platkiller
Save Point
Hey che_don_john,

Did you find a save game? I think i have a 100% complete save game for Final Fight Double Impact
11-08-2016, 10:19 AM #6
Originally posted by Platkiller View Post
Hey che_don_john,

Did you find a save game? I think i have a 100% complete save game for Final Fight Double Impact

Hi Platkiller,

No, afraid I didn't! Do you mind sharing your save? I'll then test it to see what trophies pop.

Thanks,
John
11-11-2016, 07:36 PM #7
Platkiller
Save Point
Hi John,

Excuse me for my English but i'm from Holland and Engslish isn't really my cup of tea. Anyway, i just tried to copy my save game in order to help you out but i was stunned: it was protected! I was like: "wow 1st i'm seeing this. Unfortunately, i don't have PS+ so i'm not able to copy to my save game to PS CLOUD (I my not sure if that even would help). Anyway, if there's another way to copy my save game, tell me! ^^
I would love to help you help John, no worries.

Platkiller

The following user thanked Platkiller for this useful post:

che_don_john
11-11-2016, 09:56 PM #8
Hi John,

Excuse me for my English but i'm from Holland and Engslish isn't really my cup of tea. Anyway, i just tried to copy my save game in order to help you out but i was stunned: it was protected! I was like: "wow 1st i'm seeing this. Unfortunately, i don't have PS+ so i'm not able to copy to my save game to PS CLOUD (I my not sure if that even would help). Anyway, if there's another way to copy my save game, tell me! ^^
I would love to help you help John, no worries.

Platkiller

You can't unless you're on CFW (jailbroken)

Hi Platkiller,

No, afraid I didn't! Do you mind sharing your save? I'll then test it to see what trophies pop.

Thanks,
John

Try this, all 3 characters completed. It’s US, below is besides the region codes also the secure file id for resigning.
See if you can pop any trophies with it.
Note: when you load it up to your PS3 the copy protection will be on again so it will overwrite your progress. Yours will be lost so use at your own discretion.

You must login or register to view this content.

; "Final Fight: Double Impact"
[NPUB30087/NPEB00168]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0A0

The following user thanked Petra Arkanian for this useful post:

che_don_john
11-11-2016, 10:07 PM #9
Platkiller
Save Point
Thanks for the explanation Petra Arkanian!

No my PS3 is NOT jailbroken
11-11-2016, 10:11 PM #10
Thanks for the explanation Petra Arkanian!

No my PS3 is NOT jailbroken

Graag gedaan hoor :yes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo