Post: Looking for a game save for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
04-27-2017, 03:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've spent forever looking around, and can't find anything for what I'm looking for. So I'd like to request a game save for DoA5:LR. My main focus is having all the titles, if someone is able to provide that. But if there's a file with 100% everything, including the titles as well obviously, that would be great.

Or on a side note, would anyone know of - or be able to direct me to - where I might be able to find or request codes for this game, in an attempt to plug them into the Bruteforce Save Data? I've seen things for regular DOA5, but not LR anywhere.
05-04-2017, 02:47 AM #20
xenomage
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Angry
Ah, that seems pretty useful to know, thanks. I'll look into trying to do that for myself tomorrow. Is there a way to tell which character the addresses belong to or how to find something in particular? Watching some video tutorials, sometimes on the side under the ASCII section, they'd have the occasional words you can read and make out, but I hadn't seen anything like that when I looked through, so I can't make heads or tails of where I would find anything to try to change.

I feel bad about asking you so many questions, so I don't imagine you know of a tutorial to direct me to for this game and editing the save? Watching video tutorials for other games, I can kind of understand what they're talking about, but then trying to do it for myself in this game, I just get totally lost, lol.

Well not all saves are the same...some do have text like dmc 5 and some are super easy like shovel knight but most are just "gibberish"...for fighting games..as an example..like blazblue you would do some challenges then look at save that matches the completed challenges..say 5 challenges complete the look for 01 01 01 01 01...youll have to just mess around..learn by experimenting...or find forums that talk about a certain game and try it yourself on your copy....its not easy and not fast...trial and error..but then you have to determine if you need a checksum fix...
05-04-2017, 05:34 AM #21
Originally posted by xenomage View Post
Well not all saves are the same...some do have text like dmc 5 and some are super easy like shovel knight but most are just "gibberish"...for fighting games..as an example..like blazblue you would do some challenges then look at save that matches the completed challenges..say 5 challenges complete the look for 01 01 01 01 01...youll have to just mess around..learn by experimenting...or find forums that talk about a certain game and try it yourself on your copy....its not easy and not fast...trial and error..but then you have to determine if you need a checksum fix...

Well thanks to your tip, I was able to customize my save and at least clear the combo challenges, so much appreciated for that. I took note of who each offset belonged to as well in case I need it for future reference. But you don't know where I can locate the titles in the save so I can maybe try to play around with it? I saved two files - one with all the combo challenges clear, and then another with the combos clear AND triggered all the remaining titles for combo challenges by using each character and clearing one combo which would activate all the rest (like I only cleared 4 with Akiria originally, and by clearing one after modifying the save so they were all clear, I got all 3 of his titles from that). I feel like I came across a program somewhere the other day that could compare two hex files and would point out the changes, but I can't seem to find it. HxD can do it, but when I open the save in hex, it looks way more complicated and completely different than how it looks in Advance mode on Game Genie; I was hoping to be able to try to compare the two myself and see if I could find where titles might be stored, having two files basically the same, but gaining all those combo titles on the one.

As for trying to find a forum dedicated to this, I've googled all over, posted at PS3hax, bruteforce forum, Game Genie... but I've got no responses, lol.
Last edited by Angry Mudkip ; 05-04-2017 at 05:37 AM.
07-27-2017, 05:14 PM #22
can you help me get all titles on ps3?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo