Post: Since FileZilla is on my Shit list...... (FileZilla Alternative)
05-29-2015, 11:20 AM #1
DUBS22FOD
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I am looking for an Alternative to FileZilla. Every link to download it has some bs attached to it. It's garbage! With all the modding going on, it would be nice to find a ONE SOURCE SITE without all the bs. Malware free downloads etc etc. I'm asking for too much aren't I? I never thought this could be so stressful. Any and all LEGIT info passed my way would be greatly appreciated.
05-29-2015, 12:16 PM #2
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by DUBS22FOD View Post
Hey I am looking for an Alternative to FileZilla. Every link to download it has some bs attached to it. It's garbage! With all the modding going on, it would be nice to find a ONE SOURCE SITE without all the bs. Malware free downloads etc etc. I'm asking for too much aren't I? I never thought this could be so stressful. Any and all LEGIT info passed my way would be greatly appreciated.

Use webMAN, it let's you connect via FTP while you're at the XMB or in-game
05-29-2015, 04:31 PM #3
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DUBS22FOD View Post
Hey I am looking for an Alternative to FileZilla. Every link to download it has some bs attached to it. It's garbage! With all the modding going on, it would be nice to find a ONE SOURCE SITE without all the bs. Malware free downloads etc etc. I'm asking for too much aren't I? I never thought this could be so stressful. Any and all LEGIT info passed my way would be greatly appreciated.

I made my own if u wanna try it
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by jwm614 ; 06-02-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo