09-02-2018, 12:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm sure this has been answered many times but I still after having been CID banned for 1 month can't figure out how to change my PS's CID. When you buy a private CID you get a psid and an idps but where do I put them? Should I use ccapi? Also can I set a button combination bind that sets my new private CID?

Thanks!
09-02-2018, 01:17 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by jimminer View Post
I'm sure this has been answered many times but I still after having been CID banned for 1 month can't figure out how to change my PS's CID. When you buy a private CID you get a psid and an idps but where do I put them? Should I use ccapi? Also can I set a button combination bind that sets my new private CID?

Thanks!

Using Ccapi is the easiest way in my opinion. Just install a version of it that is compatible for your firmware version. Then open up ccapi on your computer and connect to your ps3 and you should see a option to set your idps and psid.

Just put your unbanned idps and psid in the correct boxes then press Set Boot idps and Set Boot Psid.

Then every time your ps3 turns on it will automatically set your ps3’s cid to the unbanned ones.

Hope this helps you.
09-02-2018, 09:04 PM #3
Thanks for the reply! I will buy a new CID and try it out Smile
09-03-2018, 01:38 AM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by jimminer View Post
Thanks for the reply! I will buy a new CID and try it out Smile

You’re welcome feel free to PM me if you have any other questions in the future but I’m gonna ask this thread be closed since your question has been answered Smile.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

jimminer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo