12-02-2018, 06:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has the webman exploit be fixed or do I need to toggle something so no one can connect to my ps3 thanks in advance
12-02-2018, 07:44 PM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by LiberationMods View Post
Has the webman exploit be fixed or do I need to toggle something so no one can connect to my ps3 thanks in advance

Id make sure you're on the latest update of WebMan, im sure they've fixed it by now. But to be safe, you can turn off the FTP options so no one can connect remotely, but then you cant use filezilla or anything.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

LiberationMods
12-02-2018, 08:25 PM #3
Originally posted by Like View Post
Has the webman exploit be fixed or do I need to toggle something so no one can connect to my ps3 thanks in advance

Id make sure you're on the latest update of WebMan, im sure they've fixed it by now. But to be safe, you can turn off the FTP options so no one can connect remotely, but then you cant use filezilla or anything.

i just disable ftp services
net service
remote acess to ftp/www services
and i also put a password on it
webman 1.47.09 is that the latest?
12-02-2018, 08:27 PM #4
Rocket League <3

net service

Yeah those should keep you safe, but im not sure what the latest is.

LiberationMods
12-02-2018, 08:36 PM #5

net service

i am surprised that the latest rebug version didnt had webman so i manually install a random version of it lol but anyways thanks for helping me out
12-02-2018, 08:38 PM #6
Rocket League <3

net service

i am surprised that the latest rebug version didnt had webman so i manually install a random version of it lol but anyways thanks for helping me out

Yeah Rebug didnt support Webman for 4.82 for whatever reason, so everyone that wants Webman has to install the pkg lol. But im sure you'll be fine.

Im gonna close this since i feel your question has been answered.

LiberationMods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo