03-07-2011, 11:49 PM #1
Ares-NoLimit
HIGH ROLLA
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Well everybody knows how annoying it is to have to run to your computer, boot it up, run winrar, then extract the rar/zip whatever it is. i know i hate it because my PS3 is four floors away from my computers, so after a while im tired. so, maybe we could create a winrar type program, for the PS3, that would extract the rar files, and zip files, so that there is no need to use computers, for entry level "Hackers". and people like me who are just too lazy. but anyways this would be another cool home-brew app for the PS3. this is the kind of stuff that JB was first created for. so i know its not a hack but its the first step in the process, every hack starts with an idea, so dont flame. leave your comments and maybe we can get somewhere.

The following 7 users say thank you to Ares-NoLimit for this useful post:

Alfa, Diskus104, garybrady_09, ishauny, jeffers07, shaneod, shelim786
03-08-2011, 09:01 PM #47
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Originally posted by NoLimit View Post
fuking nerds talk behing computers cuz this is there time to act tough, gtfo

Dont like criticism? Hmm aint that a bichh... Lol just saying you usually post useless junk.

Lol im sure for one thing anyways there is probably a similar program for the AsbestOS Linux thats been ported to ps3 already... Thought of that?
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM #48
Ares-NoLimit
HIGH ROLLA
Originally posted by xXCoLt View Post
Dont like criticism? Hmm aint that a bichh... Lol just saying you usually post useless junk.

Lol im sure for one thing anyways there is probably a similar program for the AsbestOS Linux thats been ported to ps3 already... Thought of that?

shit, will you ever stop, no wonder your on this site 24/7 everyone of your friends, well that you HAD, all hated you so, give it a rest, no one will ever want to talk to you if all you do is talk crap and put people down. please stop
03-08-2011, 09:32 PM #49
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Originally posted by NoLimit View Post
shit, will you ever stop, no wonder your on this site 24/7 everyone of your friends, well that you HAD, all hated you so, give it a rest, no one will ever want to talk to you if all you do is talk crap and put people down. please stop

Lol put u down? y u mad bro?
03-08-2011, 09:34 PM #50
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Like seriously what do we need winrar for ps3 for? Your obviously gonna get it from your pc so why not use the pc version?

The following user thanked oO-GKUSH-Oo for this useful post:

xXCoLt
03-23-2011, 07:19 PM #51
SuperHigh202
Little One
Originally posted by DECKIE123 View Post
Like seriously what do we need winrar for ps3 for? Your obviously gonna get it from your pc so why not use the pc version?

maybe he doesn't own a pc?
03-23-2011, 07:23 PM #52
sAmIzErE
< ^ > < ^ >
it could be cool as you could direct download savegames and stuff without needing to use your pc
03-23-2011, 07:48 PM #53
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by joseluisuribe View Post
they should do the same for a facebook 1 and youtube .... That would be so legit!!

It's called the web browser Winky Winky
03-23-2011, 07:52 PM #54
H!MOM
Banned
ok so i haz psp 2000 which was modded and now its bricks so :bat: anyways i remember on the psp we had a hombrew app called psp filer which allows you to read winrars zip almost any file type so maybe someone can make a port to the ps3
03-23-2011, 07:54 PM #55
i find this pointless just don't be lazy and extract if your self.. it takes like 2 seconds to drag and drop lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo