05-18-2011, 06:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys ,

i need really help , i installed now the rebug otheros++ cfw and i wanted to play mw2 , but when i got in game an error appeared and said that i must leave the game . what now ? :/
pls help me !! :\
05-18-2011, 07:12 PM #2
vexen
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SoUl View Post
hey guys ,

i need really help , i installed now the rebug otheros++ cfw and i wanted to play mw2 , but when i got in game an error appeared and said that i must leave the game . what now ? :/
pls help me !! :\

Hey well 1st im pretty sure you restored your ps3.. check if you see next to your user accounts if theres a little*
05-18-2011, 07:17 PM #3
Originally posted by vexen View Post
Hey well 1st im pretty sure you restored your ps3.. check if you see next to your user accounts if theres a little*

i had the rebug firmware before and all worked and now with the rebug otheros++ it get an error :S
05-18-2011, 07:40 PM #4
Newfie
Former super mod
Moved to Playstation 3 hacking questions.
05-18-2011, 08:10 PM #5
vexen
Do a barrel roll!
Okay let me try see if i get the same error my friend!

il be back in a bit
05-18-2011, 08:24 PM #6
Originally posted by vexen View Post
Okay let me try see if i get the same error my friend!

il be back in a bit

okay Upside Down Happy
let me know it
05-19-2011, 03:10 PM #7
vexen
Do a barrel roll!
okay Upside Down Happy
let me know it

Umm my works fine with everything no msg error nothing...

umm let see try to delete your trophy data that way youll force the ps3 to create another 1...it gonna be brand new dough =(... its on the trophyy section
05-31-2011, 09:20 AM #8
i had the rebug firmware before and all worked and now with the rebug otheros++ it get an error :S

I experienced this too, Furthermore it occurred after I re sized my VFLASH so there is no "recreating trophies" to it. Subsequently I uninstalled the patched rebug CFW and defaulted back to Rebug 3.55.1 with no patch. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to boot back into my Debian install; Although it's still intact and there once this is fixed..

I have searched this error and we aren't the only two having problems. It exists in now 3 separate ps3 communities. Although this is the best one IMO so I'm only registered here.

Do you think it would help since I now have a trophy DB if I reinstalled the patched CFW? I wouldn't need to reformat and the data will still be present from before and bypassing the entire error? (Usr accounts and associated trohpy data.) As my install is already running and sorted.

Pretty much in the order of Rebug CFW>Patched Rebug>resize vflash Format and install debian>*error occurs*>back to Rebug CFW>Get games working and trophy DB built again>Patched Rebug?

**EDIT** That did absolutely nothing to fix the error. Must be an error in the patch file? How do I book with just normal Rebug 3.55.1 CFW? lvl2v9 boototheros and reboot or what???

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Heh I even tried installing dev_blind1.1 version spoof over the otheros++ Rebug cfw in hopes of it fixing this error. Ultimately this also did nothing and I suppose we're just going to have to wait this one out before the Devs can get an opportunity to fix this small, yet crucial bug.
Last edited by donnonotin ; 05-31-2011 at 08:59 AM.
06-08-2011, 12:21 AM #9
IF YOU HAVE THE TROPHY REGISTATION ERROR ON OTHEROS++ (AND PROBABLY ALL OTHER CFW)
HERE IS THE FIX
YOU NEED TO USE PS3MFW BUILER TO REBUILD YOUR .PUP FILE
YOU MUST CHECk THE OPTION TO ( Patch all selp/sprk to secure privacy )
HOPE THIS HELPS FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS I HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN
i USED THE PS3MFW DOWNLOAD FROM THE OFFICAL REBUG WEBSITE
THE NORMAL PS3MFW WOULD FAIL TO REBUILD THE FIRMWARE WITH ERRORS.
I HAD TO REINSTALL THREW THE RECOVERY MENU,THE XMB SYSTEM UPDATE ATTEMPT FAIL THOUGH.
06-13-2011, 08:20 PM #10
Originally posted by stoniestfool View Post
IF YOU HAVE THE TROPHY REGISTATION ERROR ON OTHEROS++ (AND PROBABLY ALL OTHER CFW)
HERE IS THE FIX
YOU NEED TO USE PS3MFW BUILER TO REBUILD YOUR .PUP FILE
YOU MUST CHECk THE OPTION TO ( Patch all selp/sprk to secure privacy )
HOPE THIS HELPS FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS I HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN
i USED THE PS3MFW DOWNLOAD FROM THE OFFICAL REBUG WEBSITE
THE NORMAL PS3MFW WOULD FAIL TO REBUILD THE FIRMWARE WITH ERRORS.
I HAD TO REINSTALL THREW THE RECOVERY MENU,THE XMB SYSTEM UPDATE ATTEMPT FAIL THOUGH.

So I ran the MFW 0.2 program and patched rebug with otheros++ and self/spark rebug patches and it's still a no go. Some games like NFS Shift 2 load saves and boot, but others like crysis 2 will not advance past this error. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo