06-11-2011, 09:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is it any use atall or shall i just get rid of it?:\
06-11-2011, 09:58 AM #2
Get rid of it and go to 3.55 (rebug) you'll never regret it, believe me there are so more features also you can always downgrade later, I highly recommend you update!!
06-11-2011, 10:00 AM #3
Originally posted by Hacker View Post
Get rid of it and go to 3.55 (rebug) you'll never regret it, believe me there are so more features also you can always downgrade later, I highly recommend you update!!

is there anyway i could get a challenge lobby onto it for mw2 and transfer it via ethernet cable to my 3.61 ps3? noob question i know but not been on the hacking scene for a long timeeeeee
06-11-2011, 10:11 AM #4
Thats not a n00b question,
and yes there is first of you need to put a patch on ps3 if you've done that you need to do a data transfer...
This should help-

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

BTW you may know or not know but the old patches you had no longer work with the latest MW2 Patch, I recommend you get a Patch compatible with online (1.12) such as You must login or register to view this content.
Anyway any more questions don't hesitate to ask...
06-11-2011, 10:50 AM #5
Thats not a n00b question,
and yes there is first of you need to put a patch on ps3 if you've done that you need to do a data transfer...
This should help-

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

BTW you may know or not know but the old patches you had no longer work with the latest MW2 Patch, I recommend you get a Patch compatible with online (1.12) such as You must login or register to view this content.
Anyway any more questions don't hesitate to ask...

dude thanks for your help +rep for you and can u help me find the 3.55 rebug i cant find it bro
06-11-2011, 10:53 AM #6
Here you go-
You must login or register to view this content.
06-11-2011, 11:09 AM #7
Here you go-
You must login or register to view this content.

thanks so much for help and omg as i said im not a noob just not been on for time but how do i install it?
06-11-2011, 11:58 AM #8
Once you've downloaded open it with winrar and extract, rename the extracted file "update.pup" then on a usb create a folder called PS3, Then inside this folder create another folder called UPDATE. After this copy it into the folder you've made, it should be like this PS3-UPDATE-update.pup
Now go to PS3 and plug USB in then go to system update and select update of External Device (Somthing like that just don't click internet). Now wait for it to finish and your done! Happy

The following user thanked Elite_Hacker for this useful post:

King Dylan
06-11-2011, 04:01 PM #9
Okami
Known As Yukuku
you can data transfer from 3.41 to 3.61 2
06-11-2011, 04:11 PM #10
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
Originally posted by busby View Post
is there anyway i could get a challenge lobby onto it for mw2 and transfer it via ethernet cable to my 3.61 ps3? noob question i know but not been on the hacking scene for a long timeeeeee

Before data transfer a patch to the 3.61 you post first delete the original patch of MW2 is you have it and install the 1.12.pkg you can dowload it from You must login or register to view this content.. If you don't install the pkg or the last patch first I won't work so after install it via "Install package" on the PS3 transfer any patch you want ; I recomend you first try this patch ---> You must login or register to view this content..

After you transfer the patch is have to work or you did something wrong Smile !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo