Post: Been away from the scene for a while, need an update
06-12-2011, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup NGU,

A while back I installed Kmeaw's custom firmware for 3.55, and I've been using multiman for backups and stuff.

My questions are:

1. What is the latest official firmware for ps3 right now? What number is it up to?
2. Is there any way to get PSN access/PS store access while still using multiman for backups? I don't want to update to official firmware.

Upon quick glance of a few sites, I saw there are PSN store downloader things, but they don't have what I want to buy on the PSN store.

Any responses are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

The following user thanked pspgamer77 for this useful post:

Slay No More
06-13-2011, 12:00 AM #2
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by pspgamer77 View Post
Sup NGU,

A while back I installed Kmeaw's custom firmware for 3.55, and I've been using multiman for backups and stuff.

My questions are:

1. What is the latest official firmware for ps3 right now? What number is it up to?
2. Is there any way to get PSN access/PS store access while still using multiman for backups? I don't want to update to official firmware.

Upon quick glance of a few sites, I saw there are PSN store downloader things, but they don't have what I want to buy on the PSN store.

1. The OFW for the PS3 at this time, June 12, is 3.65 - You must login or register to view this content.

2. I do not use multiman, as I am using OFW. So I cannot answer your question, sorry.

The following user thanked IL--U--IK--IE for this useful post:

pspgamer77
06-13-2011, 12:11 AM #3
gavros7
Treasure hunter
Sup NGU,

My questions are:

1. the latest firmware is 3.65

2. no you cant anymore...sony has blocked all cfw access to psn and prod-qa servers....i think the only way you can play online atm is if you have an sp-int account and go on the sp-int servers....

and about the psn store downloader, that has also been patched, that was the prod-qa server exploit.

The following user thanked gavros7 for this useful post:

pspgamer77
06-13-2011, 02:57 AM #4
Alright thanks a lot for the replies guys. I'll just wait around to hear something then.
Is there any way to download like rock band DLC PKGs? That's the only reason I wanna go on PSN right now lol
06-13-2011, 03:42 AM #5
gavros7
Treasure hunter
Alright thanks a lot for the replies guys. I'll just wait around to hear something then.
Is there any way to download like rock band DLC PKGs? That's the only reason I wanna go on PSN right now lol

i dont think you can mate....there is no current way of activating dlc for games

The following user thanked gavros7 for this useful post:

pspgamer77
06-13-2011, 05:52 PM #6
Alright thanks a lot to everyone who responded. I'll just keep my eyes open for anything on it. +rep to everyone who responded

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo