06-13-2011, 03:42 AM #1
MateoGodlike
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been trying to get Red Faction Armageddon to work on CFW 3.55. I have tried using Dean's EbootFix and have uploaded the PS3_Game folder for anyone else who wishes to try. I have also tried changing the param.sfo and it still says Software Update 3.60 Similar to inFamous 2.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-13-2011, 06:43 AM #2
gavros7
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by MateoGodlike View Post
I have been trying to get Red Faction Armageddon to work on CFW 3.55. I have tried using Dean's EbootFix and have uploaded the PS3_Game folder for anyone else who wishes to try. I have also tried changing the param.sfo and it still says Software Update 3.60 Similar to inFamous 2.

You must login or register to view this content.

i dont think there is a fix available for this game yet....i was looking to download it back i couldnt find a fix for it
06-13-2011, 08:07 AM #3
MateoGodlike
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by petridis26 View Post
i dont think there is a fix available for this game yet....i was looking to download it back i couldnt find a fix for it

Aww damn.. Now I have to wait ...
06-13-2011, 04:42 PM #4
Originally posted by MateoGodlike View Post
Aww damn.. Now I have to wait ...

I was in the ps3iso forum and the said that you can use the files from the demo to play the full game. Problem for me is I can't find the demo on my ps3, but it is confirmed working according to them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo