06-14-2011, 12:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey

I think I MAY have found the keys that may work with the 3.61 or 3.65 (This was of some guy on TTG who also wanted help with the same info so i came on here to ask his question)

It's just that im a bit confused on where to place them.

If i dont use HXD, could you tell me what I should use.

If you could please let me know or tell me. And If this Work I will give you credit.

Please dont FLAME im only asking. Because I know someone will FLAME

Thanks,
MrSamCraft
Last edited by mrsamcraft ; 06-14-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Missed some important info
06-14-2011, 12:28 PM #2
Originally posted by mrsamcraft View Post
Hey

I think I MAY have the keys that may work with the 3.61 or 3.65

If you could please let me know or tell me. And If this Work I will give you credit.

Thanks,
MrSamCraft

people are going to flame you to death, just because u said not to.
06-14-2011, 04:18 PM #3
Hey

I think I MAY have the keys that may work with the 3.61 or 3.65

Thanks,
MrSamCraft

If you really think that you sign keys using a hex editor then clearly you're not smart/informed enough to have obtained the private keys. IMO you probably just got them off Google, in which case they would be incorrect.

I don't mean it personally, because I too would never manage to get a-hold of the keys. So don't take it personally, but there's no way... look, your post is just really stupid. TBH.
06-14-2011, 07:13 PM #4
Originally posted by Clutch
If you really think that you sign keys using a hex editor then clearly you're not smart/informed enough to have obtained the private keys. IMO you probably just got them off Google, in which case they would be incorrect.

I don't mean it personally, because I too would never manage to get a-hold of the keys. So don't take it personally, but there's no way... look, your post is just really stupid. TBH.

Well sorry if missed some info to put on this post and i swear you cannot read...Please do not flame
don't take it personally,
is that all you do sit on your backside all day playing xbox or ps3 and go on some forums to get good rep and try to beat everyone and FLAME people post???
06-14-2011, 08:47 PM #5
Hey

I think I MAY have found the keys that may work with the 3.61 or 3.65 (This was of some guy on TTG who also wanted help with the same info so i came on here to ask his question)

Thanks,
MrSamCraft

You don't "put them" anywhere. You use the keys to re-pack the update with fail0verflow's tools. You would need them to unpack it too. I'm not saying you don't have them, but I kind of doubt it. I believe the public keys are used to encrypt something, while the private keys are used to decrypt...or vice versa, don't remember.
06-14-2011, 09:37 PM #6
Well sorry if missed some info to put on this post and i swear you cannot read...Please do not flame
don't take it personally,
is that all you do sit on your backside all day playing xbox or ps3 and go on some forums to get good rep and try to beat everyone and FLAME people post???

You wanna play this game? Ok, is all you do sit in your Mother's basement and shout at strangers that are explaining to you why bothering with any of this is a waste of time? Huh?

See, not so clever now are you. Also, I think calling me a flamer with that kind of post after I tried to help is very hypocritical.
06-14-2011, 09:49 PM #7
toxicump45
Do a barrel roll!
You wanna play this game? Ok, is all you do sit in your Mother's basement and shout at strangers that are explaining to you why bothering with any of this is a waste of time? Huh?

See, not so clever now are you. Also, I think calling me a flamer with that kind of post after I tried to help is very hypocritical.

Look "KiD" i don't see a sign on the forum that says do not post any finds you think may be true or could be helpful so basically your being a tight fag who thinks he's badass just coz hes got ****ing whats it 12,000 rep. This Guy spent his time trying to find shit all you do is flame n i'd like to see you do shit in the hacking scene.
06-14-2011, 09:57 PM #8
Originally posted by aiman119 View Post
You don't "put them" anywhere. You use the keys to re-pack the update with fail0verflow's tools. You would need them to unpack it too. I'm not saying you don't have them, but I kind of doubt it. I believe the public keys are used to encrypt something, while the private keys are used to decrypt...or vice versa, don't remember.

See this guys good he did not flame and give me a answer +rep
Thanks,Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by toxicump45 View Post
Look "KiD" i don't see a sign on the forum that says do not post any finds you think may be true or could be helpful so basically your being a tight fag who thinks he's badass just coz hes got ****ing whats it 12,000 rep. This Guy spent his time trying to find shit all you do is flame n i'd like to see you do shit in the hacking scene.

Thank you MATE! :bro:

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by aiman119 View Post

naa not like you and i dont have a basement..... looks like you have to search the forum again to find someone who is like you.... and i have a life, got a job, got my grades, have a good social life... unlike you sat in your basement with buckets under you arm pits catching all the sweat from 10months of sitting down there every day..
06-14-2011, 10:05 PM #9
Originally posted by toxicump45 View Post

Kid? I'm nearly 16, I don't quite think that's fair, and judging by your grammar you're the kid here. And you're calling me a fag? So we can add stupid & homophobic to the list of issues you have. What's next? Oh, ok. Yeah errr trying to use a hex editor to sign keys shows quite clearly he (in the near future) will never contribute to the hacking scene, common sense. And my contribution is helping people with their issues with things like playing backups, patch editing etc. not dealing w/ 2 "KiDs" who think jailbreaking is as simple as hex editing. If it were, a million people would've figured this out already.

And @mrsamcraft, did you miss the part of my post where I said it was nothing personal? I also explained that I'm not smart enough to figure out jailbreaking either, so it's hardly like I was hurling insults at you. Next time someone posts an incredibly stupid question that warrants such an answer, I simply shan't bother and you can be left wondering and w/o a clue. Happy?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

naa not like you and i dont have a basement..... looks like you have to search the forum again to find someone who is like you.... and i have a life, got a job, got my grades, have a good social life... unlike you sat in your basement with buckets under you arm pits catching all the sweat from 10months of sitting down there every day..

So if someone explains to you why you're wrong you just flame them? That doesn't sound much like a good social life to me.

Just quit while you're ahead... or, not too far behind and not looking too stupid, at least.

Ah, and anyone who uses vulgar language and unnecessary insults on the internet to solve disputes is probably not very sociable, probably has very bad grades and probably will never get a job. End of. Conduct yourself differently on the internet or people will never believe any of that ****, true or not.
06-14-2011, 10:17 PM #10
Kid? I'm nearly 16, I don't quite think that's fair, and judging by your grammar you're the kid here. And you're calling me a fag? So we can add stupid & homophobic to the list of issues you have. What's next? Oh, ok. Yeah errr trying to use a hex editor to sign keys shows quite clearly he (in the near future) will never contribute to the hacking scene, common sense. And my contribution is helping people with their issues with things like playing backups, patch editing etc. not dealing w/ 2 "KiDs" who think jailbreaking is as simple as hex editing. If it were, a million people would've figured this out already.

And @mrsamcraft, did you miss the part of my post where I said it was nothing personal? I also explained that I'm not smart enough to figure out jailbreaking either, so it's hardly like I was hurling insults at you. Next time someone posts an incredibly stupid question that warrants such an answer, I simply shan't bother and you can be left wondering and w/o a clue. Happy?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

So if someone explains to you why you're wrong you just flame them? That doesn't sound much like a good social life to me.

Just quit while you're ahead... or, not too far behind and not looking too stupid, at least.

Ah, and anyone who uses vulgar language and unnecessary insults on the internet to solve disputes is probably not very sociable, probably has very bad grades and probably will never get a job. End of. Conduct yourself differently on the internet or people will never believe any of that ****, true or not.

want to look at my FB Friends?... 1k people form the same city and people iv met and talk to face to face.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo