06-15-2011, 03:20 PM #1
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Right so i have had a jailbroken fat model (1st) 3.41 for a while now and has blackbox and backup manager etc ... and was just wondering if it would be better or worse if i updated it to say 3.50 and jailbroke it or the highest firmware jailbreak there is. Or is there limited features on 3.55 etc ,,, some opinions and tutorials would be nice ,, please quote me when posting please so i can bear in mind your views Smile
Thanks.
06-15-2011, 03:31 PM #2
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
3.41 is beast stay on that shyt, 3.55 doesn't do as much as the old version JB so i would stay on 3.41. But if you do update to a higher JB you can find spoofs to go online.
06-15-2011, 03:38 PM #3
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
well i dont need spoofs because i have an ofw ps3 also Smile
06-15-2011, 03:48 PM #4
Originally posted by Snody View Post
well i dont need spoofs because i have an ofw ps3 also Smile

3.55 rebug or 3.55 kmeaw is the best cfw to be on.
You can get the rebug cfw here You must login or register to view this content.
Or you can get Kmeaw cfw here You must login or register to view this content.
Theres a tut with the kmeaw cfw link.
Heres a rebug tut You must login or register to view this content.
Any more questions just message me hope this helps you.
06-15-2011, 03:49 PM #5
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
well those above say that 3.41 is better :S
06-15-2011, 10:44 PM #6
Originally posted by Snody View Post
well those above say that 3.41 is better :S

It only has 2 advantages.

1) It's rarer, and therefore more valuable if sold on.
2) More can be (easily) done with it in regards to modding etc, however if you just wanna play backups and aren't really a dev or anything then that isn't really of much extra use to you.

It's also worth mentioning you can (I think) downgrade from 3.55 to 3.41, however you may have to buy an E3 card reader or something along those lines to do so.

Hope I helped, and didn't confuse you with any conflicting info from my last post to you in the other thread Winky Winky

The following user thanked Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

K-Snody
06-15-2011, 10:51 PM #7
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
it depends what you want to hack, like the above guy 3.41 is mainly used for the ps3 itself hacking, if u just want patches and etc then i suggest go to 3.55, you can also downgrade from both (i forgot how :( ) so really pick any :p personally i would pick 3.55 since theirs a variety of cfw in the ps3 scene. for 3.41 however i don't think theres a cfw, so you might wanna get an ipod touch or something that will work for jailbreaking
06-15-2011, 10:52 PM #8
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
Originally posted by Clutch
It only has 2 advantages.

1) It's rarer, and therefore more valuable if sold on.
2) More can be (easily) done with it in regards to modding etc, however if you just wanna play backups and aren't really a dev or anything then that isn't really of much extra use to you.

It's also worth mentioning you can (I think) downgrade from 3.55 to 3.41, however you may have to buy an E3 card reader or something along those lines to do so.

Hope I helped, and didn't confuse you with any conflicting info from my last post to you in the other thread Winky Winky

no you didnt Smile ,, and thanks for explaining bro Smile i thanked you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo