06-15-2011, 08:02 PM #1
T_m_b07
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NextGenUpdate need help finding the correct files needed for my E3 card reader as i wish to downgrade to 3.41 from 3.55 if anybody could kindly post links would be very greatfull as they seem to have been removed thanks again. Awesome face Smile
06-15-2011, 08:44 PM #2
just install 3.55.1 rebug
06-15-2011, 10:38 PM #3
Originally posted by b07 View Post
Hi NextGenUpdate need help finding the correct files needed for my E3 card reader as i wish to downgrade to 3.41 from 3.55 if anybody could kindly post links would be very greatfull as they seem to have been removed thanks again. Awesome face Smile

This might be of no use to you, however a quick Google search brought up this page of E3 downloads: You must login or register to view this content..
06-15-2011, 11:05 PM #4
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by Clutch
This might be of no use to you, however a quick Google search brought up this page of E3 downloads: You must login or register to view this content..

t +
Appreciate the response bro i did come accross that site but there is 3 files i need in particular but thanks for trying to help Smile

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Originally posted by sepearman View Post
just install 3.55.1 rebug

i updated from 3.41 to rebug and now want to return back to 3.41 as i see no use of the rebug features since psn went down and we lost abbility to use dev psn :(
06-15-2011, 11:06 PM #5
t +
Appreciate the response bro i did come accross that site but there is 3 files i need in particular but thanks for trying to help Smile

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

i updated from 3.41 to rebug and now want to return back to 3.41 as i see no use of the rebug features since psn went down and we lost abbility to use dev psn :(

Fake Save Data Owner? :p
06-15-2011, 11:11 PM #6
T_m_b07
I defeated!
Originally posted by Clutch
Fake Save Data Owner? :p

LOL agreed to that comment Winky Winky but i play the games legit to try and achieve everything rather than use someone elses save and figure out where the fook i am in the game LOL
06-15-2011, 11:32 PM #7
LOL agreed to that comment Winky Winky but i play the games legit to try and achieve everything rather than use someone elses save and figure out where the fook i am in the game LOL

Well it can still come in handy, for example if a game-save gets corrupted or something Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo