06-16-2011, 01:44 AM #1
Slay No More
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm buying a new ps3 in a few days, and i was wondering if someone could help me out. I've got disconnected with this ps3 modding scene. Could someone fill me in on what happened since the release of 3.56 and what is possible now? Theres so much garbage reposting it's impossible to find any actual hacks. I'm buying a 120 gig ps3 in a few days and crossing my fingers it's a 3.55 Awesome face.

Edit-
questions
1. I've read alot about "Rebug" could someone fill me in?

2. I think i have this down, if it happens to be 3.55 or lower i must update to 3.55 ofw then (i know it will probably be laughed at but) to geohots cfw?
(to run home brews till someone guides me to something better.)

3. Is installing windows possible on "Rebug"?

4. Does this "3.61 spoof" allow me to play online?

5. Not an actual question just thanking you guys for replying <3.
Last edited by Slay No More ; 06-16-2011 at 01:54 AM.
06-16-2011, 01:57 AM #2
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by Slay
I'm buying a new ps3 in a few days, and i was wondering if someone could help me out. I've got disconnected with this ps3 modding scene. Could someone fill me in on what happened since the release of 3.56 and what is possible now? Theres so much garbage reposting it's impossible to find any actual hacks. I'm buying a 120 gig ps3 in a few days and crossing my fingers it's a 3.55 Awesome face.

Edit-
questions
1. I've read alot about "Rebug" could someone fill me in?

2. I think i have this down, if it happens to be 3.55 or lower i must update to 3.55 ofw then (i know it will probably be laughed at but) to geohots cfw?
(to run home brews till someone guides me to something better.)

3. Is installing windows possible on "Rebug"?

4. Does this "3.61 spoof" allow me to play online?

5. Not an actual question just thanking you guys for replying <3.

Yes, if your PS3 is below 3.55 you'll be able to upgrade to 3.55 first (by downloading 3.55 and updating via flash drive) and then install a CFW.

Rebug is the best CFW at this point, it as all of the features of other CFW's and more, it's the one you'll want to use.

You can install Windows, but it's Windows 3 or something- you're not going to be able to get a copy of Windows 7 running on your PS3 Smile

Not sure if you can go online though- I'd wait for someone else to answer that Winky Winky
06-16-2011, 01:59 AM #3
Slay No More
Who’s Jim Erased?
Thank you very much for replying. I'm unsure though about this rebug i'm afraid i will get scammed and update to 3.61 on accident could you please link me :(? and to get this straight, After i install 3.55 OFW (assuming its lower then 3.55) i install a cfw or can i go right to rebug or do i need something before i install rebug?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo