06-16-2011, 02:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, just got Dead Rising 2, Europe version, I copied it off and have been trying to play it for the past 3 or 4 hours with no success. It runs just fine until I have to leave the arena during the first half of the game.

Out of the arena and into the Platinum Strip area I get a loading screen...It freezes. Every single time. Tried using multiple manager, MultiMan, Rogero, etc. Continues to happen.

There is this one fix that I seem to keep running into doing Google searches that involves a .pkg file to go along with the supposed fix. I put the .pkg file on my USB drive, plug it into my PS3, try to install it...no dice on that either.

I keep getting a "an error has occurred" error message. Can't install the .pkg file to save my life. I'm using Kmeaw CFW, latest MultiMan and tried almost everything to get this game running. Some people say that using an external HDD will fix the problem, though the only external drive I have will not appear on my PS3 once plugged in.

Nothing seems to be working. Can anybody help me please?
06-16-2011, 04:45 AM #11
Originally posted by Redfield View Post
yea, just read your post again, so hope you get it working, should try out the mods for it as well, fun but gets boring quick

Already have that brother, I honestly don't find the game to be boring at all but the mod certainly does make it much better.

By the way, the PS3 obviously doesn't read the exfat format so I had to download a program to put the drive into FAT32. Hopefully this time it works. Thanks for your help and also thanks to you Rave.

This place is a thousand percent better than PSX Scene.
06-16-2011, 04:54 AM #12
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Mastadon View Post
Already have that brother, I honestly don't find the game to be boring at all but the mod certainly does make it much better.

By the way, the PS3 obviously doesn't read the exfat format so I had to download a program to put the drive into FAT32. Hopefully this time it works. Thanks for your help and also thanks to you Rave.

This place is a thousand percent better than PSX Scene.

i had same problem once you put on external work 100% through i beat the game no problems at all but i wish they had auto save
06-16-2011, 04:59 AM #13
Yeah I agree. The game is pretty frustrating if you die when you make a lot of progress. Part of the reason why I traded in my 360 version, but now I want to try to finish it. This time I'm going to save at every turn, better than losing progress.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo