06-16-2011, 05:28 PM #1
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Which CFW is Best For My Ps3 3.55 and i dont want rebug or debug or what ever you call it on it haha, wich is the best CFW for me?
06-16-2011, 05:30 PM #2
CSC-Magic
[move] GOML Fools [/move]
Originally posted by jonathondowd View Post
Which CFW is Best For My Ps3 3.55 and i dont want rebug or debug or what ever you call it on it haha, wich is the best CFW for me?

personally i like rebug because it does what all the others do and allows you to get online. But if i had to chose one that wasn't rebug than i would say kmeaw (spelling?)
06-16-2011, 05:31 PM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Kmeaw is the best, Rebug is pointless as you cant go online on it anymore

The following user groaned Pixie Lott for this awful post:

Clutch Hunterr
06-16-2011, 05:31 PM #4
K-Snody
Loading... ████████] 99%
kmeaw .........
06-16-2011, 05:32 PM #5
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by BLACKxPLAGUE View Post
personally i like rebug because it does what all the others do and allows you to get online. But if i had to chose one that wasn't rebug than i would say kmeaw (spelling?)

Could you provide me with a link please mate, and should i install it ontop of Geohot?
06-16-2011, 05:34 PM #6
CSC-Magic
Could you provide me with a link please mate, and should i install it ontop of Geohot?

im on ipod atm so no i cannot provide link, and i believe you can install on top of geohot
06-16-2011, 05:36 PM #7
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Snody View Post
kmeaw .........

Can you provide a link please mate, much appriciated

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by BLACKxPLAGUE View Post
im on ipod atm so no i cannot provide link, and i believe you can install on top of geohot

is it wise to install ontop of Geohot or should i do a fresh install on OFW?
06-16-2011, 05:38 PM #8
CSC-Magic
Can you provide a link please mate, much appriciated

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

is it wise to install ontop of Geohot or should i do a fresh install on OFW?

i haven't heard of any problems with putting it over geo but u can do it from ofw just to be safe
06-16-2011, 10:14 PM #9
Originally posted by Pixie
Kmeaw is the best, Rebug is pointless as you cant go online on it anymore

Errr hold on... Fake Save Data Owner? Loads of other stuff for devs? Even just the fancy differently-coloured PSN icon? Kmeaw is pointless, it's just Rebug but less stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo