06-16-2011, 05:46 PM #1
crazyface
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded undead nightmare from here: You must login or register to view this content.

I have no idea where to put the files on my Ps3. help me
06-16-2011, 10:40 PM #11
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by Clutch
This is one thing that annoys me about Christianity, I'm not going to shove my beliefs down your neck so please don't do the same to me. I know you mean well however believe me people who aren't Christian are genuinely sick of hearing "God bless you" everywhere. Please bare that in mind.

better turn to god before it to late hell a waits
06-16-2011, 10:53 PM #12
Originally posted by 9762
better turn to god before it to late hell a waits

No proof of God. No proof of Hell. No proof of the Bible's legitimacy; the thing which is supposed to prove any and all of Christianity.

If you wish to reply, please do so in the God vs Fact debating thread You must login or register to view this content..

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

richiebanker
06-16-2011, 11:58 PM #13
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by Clutch
No proof of God. No proof of Hell. No proof of the Bible's legitimacy; the thing which is supposed to prove any and all of Christianity.

If you wish to reply, please do so in the God vs Fact debating thread You must login or register to view this content..[/QUOTE

the devil believes in taking your soul to hell but wouldn't it be easier for him to do so if you dont believe in him also if your from u.s have you ever actually look at the prymad eye thing on the dollar have you ever typed in and found out what it mean

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo