06-18-2011, 04:03 AM #1
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whenever I go out onto the Platinum Strip for the first time, my game always freezes. I'm on 3.55, Rebug using multiman. I've googled the shit out of this, but nothing has worked, and half of the methods have dead links so I can't even download the fix files.
06-18-2011, 05:40 AM #2
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
Shit I use to have the files some where on my ps3 give me a couple a mins to check if I have them.

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

I found a post off psx here is the link; You must login or register to view this content.
06-18-2011, 05:41 AM #3
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Originally posted by sithxnew View Post
Whenever I go out onto the Platinum Strip for the first time, my game always freezes. I'm on 3.55, Rebug using multiman. I've googled the shit out of this, but nothing has worked, and half of the methods have dead links so I can't even download the fix files.

Just put the game on a External HDD,( make sure you format the external HDD to Fat32) Works fine that way, it won't freeze going to the strip
06-18-2011, 05:46 AM #4
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Redfield View Post
Just put the game on a External HDD,( make sure you format the external HDD to Fat32) Works fine that way, it won't freeze going to the strip

Hopefully he has a external HDD lying around
06-18-2011, 05:51 AM #5
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Originally posted by ulgvd View Post
Hopefully he has a external HDD lying around

I could never get it going on internal, always froze, so i just eneded up putting it on external, worked fine that way, hopefully he does have one, little easier to do than using the PKG thing

The following user thanked Redfield for this useful post:

sithxnew
06-18-2011, 06:14 AM #6
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Redfield View Post
I could never get it going on internal, always froze, so i just eneded up putting it on external, worked fine that way, hopefully he does have one, little easier to do than using the PKG thing

I had to do it the hard way XP but it was worth it using all the mods for it was fun until the game glitched up & killed the story line. Luckly for me I already owned a legit copy so I played it on that from the start
06-18-2011, 05:13 PM #7
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ulgvd View Post
I had to do it the hard way XP but it was worth it using all the mods for it was fun until the game glitched up & killed the story line. Luckly for me I already owned a legit copy so I played it on that from the start

By external HDD, would a usb work? I have an 8gb usb. And how do i set it to run off external hdd in multiman?
06-18-2011, 06:40 PM #8
ULG Poison
You talkin to me?
By external HDD, would a usb work? I have an 8gb usb. And how do i set it to run off external hdd in multiman?

XD that I do not know I have a 500 gb so I do not need a external for a while ask Redfield. Since he was the one that mentioned the idea of running it off a external.

The following user thanked ULG Poison for this useful post:

sithxnew
06-18-2011, 08:01 PM #9
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded

The USB drive will work, just make sure its formatted Fat32, put the game on the USB drive and plug it in PS3, and multiman will recognize it once you start it up
06-18-2011, 09:04 PM #10
sithxnew
Treasure hunter
My usb is already on fat32, it shows up on multiman but it doesn't display the game I have on it. what do I do?

Edit: Nvm, I went to system settings and found an option to show NTFS/FAT32 External HDD games. I'll try it now and see.

Edit 2: Success! Game doesn't freeze on platinum! Thanks guyz!
Last edited by sithxnew ; 06-18-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo