06-18-2011, 09:28 PM #1
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right, i am currently running on Kmeaw 3.55 CFW Spoofed 3.65 But i am wondering if Rebug is better? My Kmeaw is running perfectly btw, but i just want your oppinions, should i stay on Kmeaw 3.55 Spoofed 3.65 or should i move to Rebug 3.55.1 with a 3.60 Spoofer? what should i do guys?
06-18-2011, 09:45 PM #2
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
No I don't think it would offer any benefits to you and what you are using your ps3 for. Stick on Kmeaw.
06-18-2011, 10:03 PM #3
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by juddylovespizza View Post
No I don't think it would offer any benefits to you and what you are using your ps3 for. Stick on Kmeaw.

tbh i like the look and feel of Rebug But Prefer Kmeaw... just wondering, is there anyway to change the colour of my Playstation Home and my Playstation Store And My PSN Sign In Colour From Blue To Red On Kmeaw Without going to rebug because i just prefer it like that?
06-18-2011, 10:13 PM #4
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
Originally posted by jonathondowd View Post
tbh i like the look and feel of Rebug But Prefer Kmeaw... just wondering, is there anyway to change the colour of my Playstation Home and my Playstation Store And My PSN Sign In Colour From Blue To Red On Kmeaw Without going to rebug because i just prefer it like that?

Don't bother with petty aesthetics
06-18-2011, 10:58 PM #5
jonathondowd
Pokemon Trainer

BUT I WANT IT LIKE THAT:( haha

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I Found Out How To Make It Red xD Im Happy Now Haha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo