06-21-2011, 11:59 AM #1
QSOX
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone

ok so im having problems with my ftp or rebug cfw.
iv installed the w@w map packs before on cfw 3.55, i went on rebug and had to format the hdd for other reasons. i know how to put the pkg in the file with demo manager and put it on ps3, iv done it before but for some reason on rebug it wont transfer from laptop to ftp/ps3. there is no loading bar at the bottom of the ftp and it keeps saying error on transfer.
if anyone can help or has any tips that would be great.
thanks..

iv tried re downloading the pkgs again and the demo manager but no luck.
06-21-2011, 12:16 PM #2
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
Originally posted by 1 View Post
hello everyone

ok so im having problems with my ftp or rebug cfw.
iv installed the w@w map packs before on cfw 3.55, i went on rebug and had to format the hdd for other reasons. i know how to put the pkg in the file with demo manager and put it on ps3, iv done it before but for some reason on rebug it wont transfer from laptop to ftp/ps3. there is no loading bar at the bottom of the ftp and it keeps saying error on transfer.
if anyone can help or has any tips that would be great.
thanks..

iv tried re downloading the pkgs again and the demo manager but no luck.

plug it by ethernet make sure there ip connected check port check your wifi if using
06-21-2011, 04:50 PM #3
QSOX
Bounty hunter
my black box only works with ethernet cable in and it links to ps3 fine. changing or editing a patch works no prob
Originally posted by 9762
plug it by ethernet make sure there ip connected check port check your wifi if using

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo