12-24-2011, 11:51 AM #1
puuro123
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); but I no longer share the instructions and links (as perfecting it even better), published yesterday, "CFW" was bad, and anyway ngu removed the maintenance of its message.

sorry my bad english :(

The following 3 users say thank you to puuro123 for this useful post:

b0snian, cguizar, gamer89117
12-24-2011, 01:38 PM #11

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

follow my video

The following 3 users say thank you to Technodon2 for this useful post:

bnader, DaveedDB, sMoKiNyOo
12-24-2011, 01:39 PM #12
Killua-
Let The Madness Reign
Originally posted by Technodon2 View Post

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

follow my video

Very nice. Interesting, any tut on how to do this? :y:
12-24-2011, 01:43 PM #13
For this custom firmware you will need two hard drives and a e3 flasher or similar device to downgrade your PS3

(assuming that your on firmware 4.00 and you have an e3 flasher)

•downgrade to 3.55 using the downgrade tools from e3
•once booted back into the xmb turn off the console
•swap hard drives turn on the system, press the PS button and you will be asked to reinstall the firmware
•place the pup file from the e3 downgrade tools in the normal PS3/UPDATE usb folder and follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the firmware
•then install dev_blind.pkg & Blackb0x FTP from install packages
•run dev_blind then BlackB0x and FTP into the console
•goto /dev_blind delete everything and replace them with the files included in the download when finished copying
•press the ps button and the console should reboot and ask to reinstall the firmware again, switch off the console and swap the hard drive back
•turn on the console press the ps button twice
•the console should boot back into 3.55 Rogero
•goto system update and install 4.00 OFW
•once installed turn the console off again and swap hard drives back and you should boot into a modified 4.00 kiosk firmware.

You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: This only allows installation of retail signed packages and is not modified to run unsigned code..

To Unlock the XMB: Hold L1+R1+Select+Square simultaneously. When the security settings icon is selected. It will ask for you to input a code (four digit code). Enter 0000 if that doesn't work try 0219
12-24-2011, 01:50 PM #14
Killua-
Let The Madness Reign
For this custom firmware you will need two hard drives and a e3 flasher or similar device to downgrade your PS3

•swap hard drives turn on the system, press the PS button and you will be asked to reinstall the firmware
•place the pup file from the e3 downgrade tools in the normal PS3/UPDATE usb folder and follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the firmware
•goto /dev_blind delete everything and replace them with the files included in the download when finished copying
•press the ps button and the console should reboot and ask to reinstall the firmware again, switch off the console and swap the hard drive back
•once installed turn the console off again and swap hard drives back and you should boot into a modified 4.00 kiosk firmware.

NOTE: This only allows installation of retail signed packages and is not modified to run unsigned code..

To Unlock the XMB: Hold L1+R1+Select+Square simultaneously. When the security settings icon is selected. It will ask for you to input a code (four digit code). Enter 0000 if that doesn't work try 0219

Lol no thanks. I'll just stay on my 3.55. :lol:
12-24-2011, 05:02 PM #15
Oh well... converting to 4.00 means what? Maybe you are able to install pkg, but this not mean that they can run. If you patch you 4.00 with downgrade dospiedras patch you will get an hybrid 4.00/3.55. Where you can install pkg but they won't run. Anyway i will try this even if as shown mw3 online don't work.
Last edited by cenoxdj ; 12-24-2011 at 05:13 PM.
12-24-2011, 05:10 PM #16
Mtx_FuRy
Bounty hunter
Very nice, but that's the easy part. The challenge really comes when you need to sign the PKGs
12-24-2011, 08:10 PM #17
-O-Z-Z-A-8-8-
At least I can fight

anyway of doin this without downgrading?
12-24-2011, 09:46 PM #18
RealTimeEditz
I defeated!
I want this jk i got a 3.55
12-25-2011, 04:19 AM #19
sunce99
League Champion
hmmmmmmmmmmm okai?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo