12-03-2012, 06:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Attention, all of my fellow gamer's, I am in search of a solution to jailbreak my PS3. I updated my system to 4.31, and gotten nowhere, on how to jailbreak my device. I know one of you intelligent members can lead me into the right path. If there is any member that is rapper, singer, or knows anyone that does music; in return, i will supply you instrumentals. I am a skilled producer from ST. Louis, I am willing to give you something in return. All I would need is your Email. I do hip-hop, pop, and R&B.
Last edited by Burgmurda ; 12-03-2012 at 07:00 AM.

The following 6 users groaned at Burgmurda for this awful post:

im rich whore, Pseudo_Soldier, spudeeelad, ULG Poison, Richtofen
12-03-2012, 06:24 AM #2
Slave of the sky.
It's like someone left candy out and all the ants (retards) are coming out.

The following user thanked 192.168.1.1 for this useful post:

xkoeckiiej
12-03-2012, 06:33 AM #3
You must login or register to view this content.
12-03-2012, 06:42 AM #4
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
nobody ever uses google these days. this question's already been asked a billion fucking times. NO. the ECDSA algorithm is the final major barrier to break before a public cfw for 3.60+ is released. until then, USE A FLASHER TO DOWNGRADE OR BUY A 3.55
12-03-2012, 07:18 AM #5
Originally posted by 192.168.1.1 View Post
It's like someone left candy out and all the ants (retards) are coming out.

lol really? Is that how you feel?

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Originally posted by xxrichtofenxx View Post
nobody ever uses google these days. This question's already been asked a billion fucking times. No. The ecdsa algorithm is the final major barrier to break before a public cfw for 3.60+ is released. Until then, use a flasher to downgrade or buy a 3.55

will the flash remove all of my saved game data, and how does it work exactly, i jail break iphones the ps3 jail brake is new to me. Shit and useing torrent google searching i always found what i need i know how to install it but i dont know how to acquire the tools
Last edited by Burgmurda ; 12-03-2012 at 07:23 AM.
12-03-2012, 08:27 AM #6
The E3 flasher is a hardware mod which means you have to open your PS3 to install it. Google the following...

1) Does it work with my particular PS3? (Newer ones do not)
2) Does it require soldering? (Can you do soldering?)
3) Can you afford the $90 or possibly $350+ if the system bricks?
4) Is Google that difficult? (If yes, don't attempt any of the above!)
12-03-2012, 10:32 AM #7
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Burgmurda View Post
lol really? Is that how you feel?

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

will the flash remove all of my saved game data, and how does it work exactly, i jail break iphones the ps3 jail brake is new to me. Shit and useing torrent google searching i always found what i need i know how to install it but i dont know how to acquire the tools

Jailbreaking is just an update of the firmware. Firmware updates do not wipe the harddrive.

If your PS3 is on 4.31, at this time, you cannot jailbreak without e3 flasher, it's as simple as that.
12-03-2012, 10:46 AM #8
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
If you want to buy a flasher I'm done with mine
12-03-2012, 10:56 PM #9
Richtofen
Ze Doctor
there's no such thing as a Public CFW above 3.60 that can be installed on anything higher than 3.55
I'm sure there's people out there who have managed to get past ECDSA and acquire the necessary keys, that i wouldn't doubt, but they don't want to get sued.

Originally posted by Burgmurda View Post

As for your flasher question, No, your saved data would be fine.
Here's the FAQ page on E3's website. You must login or register to view this content.
that should give you a few answers... and if you're still wanting to be extra careful, back up your saved data to a USB. that's easy enough.
Last edited by Richtofen ; 12-03-2012 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Quote error
12-04-2012, 04:40 PM #10
Also depends on the flasher your PS3 has, if you have a nor flash (mostly SLIM PS3) you can use the E3 Flasher to downgrade (theres tuts all over youtube for it) if you have a nand flasher (Mostly PHAT PS3) then you need proskeet which i belive requires soldering. This is the only way to JB your PS3, downgrade to 3.55. The ECDSA will most likely never get cracked therefore no CFW for 4.21OFW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo