12-25-2012, 02:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No need for this anymore Smile
Last edited by Imtravvy ; 02-25-2013 at 11:44 PM.
02-18-2013, 04:26 AM #29
Werewolf
Bounty hunter
I know this may be off-topic, but why is this in PS3 Mod Questions?
On-Topic: Great video.
02-18-2013, 10:10 AM #30
Nice i watched and subbed keep it up! youtube viDeAdLy
02-21-2013, 08:20 PM #31
lesft a comment bro an subbed Daveed2407
02-21-2013, 08:45 PM #32
I commented, please donate
02-23-2013, 03:18 AM #33
Baby_P
Keeper
Your raw bro! It sucks that you got hacked /: I'm EXCITED to see more future videos though!!
I commented on youtube an subbbbbed. I'm Michael Palacios :nerd:
Keep it uP!!
02-25-2013, 11:18 PM #34
Originally posted by Imtravvy View Post
Hello guys my channel was hacked, I lost all my videos and subs I had 2 mini-tages and two 4 plus minute montages. I dug through my drives and found enough clips for a decent mini I am gutted about my channel. If you could watch my video linked here and leave a comment on how you feel about it it would mean the world to me.

Ill offer 10k vbux to everyone that watches it fully and leaves a comment good or bad but relevant none the less. Please watch in 720 or 1080.

This is very nice and clean i love the music

Commented TheMoJo17017HD

Nice channel subbed
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 02-25-2013 at 11:43 PM.
02-25-2013, 11:38 PM #35
Originally posted by Grey
I know this may be off-topic, but why is this in PS3 Mod Questions?
On-Topic: Great video.

Must have been with the merger. Ill go ahead and pay you guys even though this was supposed to be taken down :/ It would mean the world to me if you could check out my new channel You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by vDeadly
Nice i watched and subbed keep it up! youtube viDeAdLy

Ill go ahead and pay you guys even though this was supposed to be taken down :/ It would mean the world to me if you could check out my new channel You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by DaveedDB View Post
lesft a comment bro an subbed Daveed2407

Ill go ahead and pay you guys even though this was supposed to be taken down :/ It would mean the world to me if you could check out my new channel You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by 786 View Post
I commented, please donate

Originally posted by P View Post
Your raw bro! It sucks that you got hacked /: I'm EXCITED to see more future videos though!!
I commented on youtube an subbbbbed. I'm Michael Palacios :nerd:
Keep it uP!!

02-25-2013, 11:41 PM #36
I will definitely subscribe and like your videos Happy
Thanks if you donate to me
Very appreciated <3
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM #37
Cali
Gym leader
Your old YouTube account was hacked?

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

I will certainly help u get subscribers if it was

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo