02-02-2013, 07:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note: I have successfully got mods working! Thanks to aerosoul for an offset dump I realized I was doing the wrong car. Everything is working now. Expect a release soon!

UPDATE: Started working on a program. Very fast... I do need help mapping out some things like lights etc. I need offsets and what they do. Any help on that is appreciated!

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Jakes625 ; 02-03-2013 at 09:06 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

-Google-, ϟ c0rruption ϟ, aerosoul94, djh1495, Gandhi Candy, GetTangoed, Gian_, ModdersOnly-, Vince, Cmd-X, SC58, Shots., SonyBlack
02-02-2013, 01:21 PM #2
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I can help man I got that game Winky Winky I'll talk with you on Skype
Originally posted by Jakes625PS3 View Post
Well first off let me start by saying I couldn't find the misc. games section anywhere so it'll temp. be placed in this section. Now Midnight Club Los Angeles has been modded for XBOX for a long time. The reason it hasn't be able to for PS3 was that RAGE.SAV was encrypted. Well, now I decrypted it and had a go. The structure looks VERY similar to XBOX's. I tried loading up a few mods from xbox but I couldn't seem to get anything to work. Maybe there's a hash? idk... Would appreciate anyone that tries to help for these awesome savegame mods!

Download Decrypted RAGE.SAV: You must login or register to view this content.

I did some work with the Audi R8 In the game to test stuff...

Now as you can see, stats for the cars, and levels are found above the yddd pointer:

the 7F line was supposed to be a brick mod (someone explain what that is?) I'm assuming it should be faster but yet to be worked in game.

The lights/neon for the car are found 31 lines after the yddd pointer.

it starts by 2 floats (hue of the neon/lights) there are a lot of them and you want to place them on the right side of every 2 lines.

Then followed by a value (int32 possibly? or pointer?) that determines the brightness. FF FF FF FD = bright as shit (supposedly) yet I also cannot get this working.

That is all the information I have found so far, if anyone can assist me on this it would be amazing to get mods going for MCLA as we would be the first ones ever! Thanks for reading!
02-02-2013, 02:33 PM #3
Add me on ps3 MCLA-Speed-Modz and skype michael.gonzalez9828
02-02-2013, 05:35 PM #4
Originally posted by MysteryMoD View Post
I can help man I got that game Winky Winky I'll talk with you on Skype

What's your skype?
02-02-2013, 06:22 PM #5
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
already got ya Winky Winky
What's your skype?
02-02-2013, 06:57 PM #6
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
W

i havent loaded up this save so could u tell me if these are right? may be able to mod this

Money: 7496801
Rep: 140690
2008 Audi R8 - #Plate: 3GPV156
Last edited by DEREKTROTTER ; 02-02-2013 at 07:02 PM.

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

02-02-2013, 07:15 PM #7
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
Well first off let me start by saying I couldn't find the misc. games section anywhere so it'll temp. be placed in this section. Now Midnight Club Los Angeles has been modded for XBOX for a long time. The reason it hasn't be able to for PS3 was that RAGE.SAV was encrypted. Well, now I decrypted it and had a go. The structure looks VERY similar to XBOX's. I tried loading up a few mods from xbox but I couldn't seem to get anything to work. Maybe there's a hash? idk... Would appreciate anyone that tries to help for these awesome savegame mods!

Now as you can see, stats for the cars, and levels are found above the yddd pointer:

the 7F line was supposed to be a brick mod (someone explain what that is?) I'm assuming it should be faster but yet to be worked in game.

it starts by 2 floats (hue of the neon/lights) there are a lot of them and you want to place them on the right side of every 2 lines.

Then followed by a value (int32 possibly? or pointer?) that determines the brightness. FF FF FF FD = bright as shit (supposedly) yet I also cannot get this working.

That is all the information I have found so far, if anyone can assist me on this it would be amazing to get mods going for MCLA as we would be the first ones ever! Thanks for reading!

ive been doing this forever son. listen watch a video, download the save, open it and copy pasta the code you want to a ps3 save. i mean ive been doing this since bruteforce came out
02-02-2013, 07:19 PM #8
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
not guaranteed to work but i modded :

money: 1337000000
rep: 13371337
modded audi

Download: You must login or register to view this content. (needs encrypting)

The following 3 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

02-02-2013, 08:18 PM #9
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
not guaranteed to work but i modded :

money: 1337000000
rep: 13371337
modded audi

Download: You must login or register to view this content. (needs encrypting)

okay I'll test it now.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by ohBeestly View Post
ive been doing this forever son. listen watch a video, download the save, open it and copy pasta the code you want to a ps3 save. i mean ive been doing this since bruteforce came out

No one has ever modded MCLA for ps3 via RAGE.SAV before. I already checked and the structures are not 100% the same from Xbox to PS3. You cannot just copy + pasta.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

I just tested @ DerekTrotter.

all that happened was it reset my career all together. Never happened before. Still interesting. Hmm.
02-02-2013, 11:35 PM #10
Add me on ps3 MCLA-Speed-Modz i'll show you my mods with the RAGE.SAV and help you out.
Note: I have successfully got mods working! Thanks to aerosoul for an offset dump I realized I was doing the wrong car. Everything is working now. Expect a release soon!

Well first off let me start by saying I couldn't find the misc. games section anywhere so it'll temp. be placed in this section. Now Midnight Club Los Angeles has been modded for XBOX for a long time. The reason it hasn't be able to for PS3 was that RAGE.SAV was encrypted. Well, now I decrypted it and had a go. The structure looks VERY similar to XBOX's.

Old Thread Here:

I tried loading up a few mods from xbox but I couldn't seem to get anything to work. Maybe there's a hash? idk... Would appreciate anyone that tries to help for these awesome savegame mods!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo