04-08-2013, 02:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); good day sir(s) !

first of all , I'm a total noob about this stuffs so please help me .

as far as the title goes , my PS3 is currently in Rogero 4.40 v1.03 ( is that right ? ) and I'm using multiMAN 4.30 .
and what I really wanted from Rebug 4.30.2 is that it can use the " Fake Save User Option " , which my current CFW doesn't have ( is that right , again ? ) so that's why I'll be changing my CFW . so , would you guys help on how to install in detail this kind of stuffs ? I'm totally new to this things . any help is mostly appreciated . please help , please ?
04-09-2013, 01:53 PM #29
JustCrazy
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mschumacher69 View Post
Are you sure you're in Rebug Mode and spoofed to 4.40?

Umm LOL never mind im on now. Bare with me it was 3 in the morning when i was doing it last week. Just turn on my ps3 checked all setting and forgot to do psID in tool box :dumb: . Did sign in>> use existing account>> filled in blanks>>WELCOME SCREEN>>TA DA!!
04-09-2013, 01:56 PM #30
mschumacher69
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by x View Post
Umm LOL never mind im on now. Bare with me it was 3 in the morning when i was doing it last week. Just turn on my ps3 checked all setting and forgot to do psID in tool box :dumb: . Did sign in>> use existing account>> filled in blanks>>WELCOME SCREEN>>TA DA!!

Oh are you in DEX mode?
04-09-2013, 02:16 PM #31
JustCrazy
Pokemon Trainer
Oh are you in DEX mode?

Yes if you use psID in tool box and set EID5 it will spoof your original CEX IDPS allowing you to connect to PSN if your PS3 is running REBUG REX EDITION firmware in DEX mode. This is how you do Real time Moding.
04-09-2013, 02:22 PM #32
mschumacher69
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by x View Post
Yes if you use psID in tool box and set EID5 it will spoof your original CEX IDPS allowing you to connect to PSN if your PS3 is running REBUG REX EDITION firmware in DEX mode. This is how you do Real time Moding.

I'm aware of that Winky Winky

That's why I asked you if you're on DEX because you don't need to change your Active PS3ID to connect to PSN if you're on CEX Winky Winky
04-09-2013, 03:07 PM #33
JustCrazy
Pokemon Trainer
I'm aware of that Winky Winky

That's why I asked you if you're on DEX because you don't need to change your Active PS3ID to connect to PSN if you're on CEX Winky Winky

OK THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS WHO HELPED OUT WITH THIS!!! ANOTHER NGU SUCCESS !!!! :fyea:
04-09-2013, 03:12 PM #34
Mershawn
Climbing up the ladder
do u play online with REBUG 4.30.2? #REBUGFTW
04-09-2013, 03:29 PM #35
mschumacher69
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Mershawn View Post
do u play online with REBUG 4.30.2? #REBUGFTW

I never play online.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.