05-09-2013, 01:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

anyone knows if this works or not? it would be good to play bo2 online / rtm etc

this video is from the same guy that made a video on how to get free stuff without the need of reactpsn,

apart from that, if this is not the right section, move the thread :happyguy:
Last edited by Smexeh ; 05-09-2013 at 01:37 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Smexeh for this useful post:

Dhaax., milky4444, smashedya
05-23-2013, 07:05 PM #20
Originally posted by P2TL View Post
Yes, but as stated before, the console id has to be valid to work.

lol if your original console id isnt banned you can randomize your console id and still go online.
Last edited by sk8erlewisss ; 05-25-2013 at 12:55 AM.
05-23-2013, 07:09 PM #21
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by sk8erlewisss View Post
lol if your original console id isnt banned you can randomize your console id and still go online.

YOU CANNOT RANDOMIZE A CONSOLE ID you will get a error when you try to sign in, you have to have a valid unbanned id to sign in
05-23-2013, 10:44 PM #22
Originally posted by BLiNDzZ
YOU CANNOT RANDOMIZE A CONSOLE ID you will get a error when you try to sign in, you have to have a valid unbanned id to sign in

haha no you don't. you've obviously never done it. Funny how confident you are. lets use caps?
IF YOUR ORIGINAL CONSOLE ID ISN'T BANNED AND YOU USE PSID PATCHER TO RANDOMIZE YOUR CONSOLE ID YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SIGN IN.
Last edited by sk8erlewisss ; 05-25-2013 at 12:54 AM.
05-23-2013, 11:05 PM #23
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
haha no you don't. you've obviously never done it. Funny how confident you are. lets use caps?
IF YOUR ORIGINAL CONSOLE ID ISN'T BANNED AND YOU USE PSID PATCHER TO RANDOMIZE YOUR CONSOLE ID YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SIGN IN.

you need some knowledge :ha!:
05-23-2013, 11:45 PM #24
ϜUCK
Banned
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post

anyone knows if this works or not? it would be good to play bo2 online / rtm etc

this video is from the same guy that made a video on how to get free stuff without the need of reactpsn,

apart from that, if this is not the right section, move the thread :happyguy:

I was going to try this, but one of the FM|T Guys says it doesn't work. But think about this, why would the Console Have to be valid to use this if it's being hidden? When you click Sign in it logs the CID, determines whether it's banned or not. Now with that in mind, why would you need a valid CID? Data is still being sent.
05-24-2013, 02:51 PM #25
you need some knowledge :ha!:

youre so retarded. brain dead. ignorant. TRY IT FAGGOT. YOU WILL SEE HOW WRONG YOU ARE. youre embarrassing
Last edited by sk8erlewisss ; 05-25-2013 at 12:53 AM.
05-24-2013, 02:56 PM #26
BLiNDzZ
Who’s Jim Erased?
youre so retarded. brain dead. ignorant. TRY IT FAGGOT. YOU WILL SEE HOW WRONG YOU ARE. youre embarrassing

you joined months before me, and i have triple your rep, much better threads and x10 more knowledge, so im going to be the smart one and end this here, im done arguing i and many others know im correct
05-24-2013, 03:57 PM #27
you joined months before me, and i have triple your rep, much better threads and x10 more knowledge, so im going to be the smart one and end this here, im done arguing i and many others know im correct

do it then. retard. haha. funny how you "know" youre right when i and many others have done this many times. youve got more rep than me but you dont know how to use psid patcher.
Last edited by sk8erlewisss ; 05-24-2013 at 07:36 PM.
05-24-2013, 04:10 PM #28
Cesei
Banned
Once u have an valid CID you can use PSIDPatcher and it will work my friend does it all the time and his been banned 3x.
I tried it didn't work but I know people who have done it and it worked fine.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo