05-09-2013, 01:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

anyone knows if this works or not? it would be good to play bo2 online / rtm etc

this video is from the same guy that made a video on how to get free stuff without the need of reactpsn,

apart from that, if this is not the right section, move the thread :happyguy:
Last edited by Smexeh ; 05-09-2013 at 01:37 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Smexeh for this useful post:

Dhaax., milky4444, smashedya
05-09-2013, 01:33 PM #2
Did it works ?
05-09-2013, 01:33 PM #3
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
hmm looks promising but when he said that it will send out a random console id 2 Sony - this may not work Because u need a valid console id 2 access PSN. Generating a valid console id is a 1 in a billion chance.... so i highly doubt this will work....
05-09-2013, 01:49 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post

anyone knows if this works or not? it would be good to play bo2 online / rtm etc

this video is from the same guy that made a video on how to get free stuff without the need of reactpsn,

if someone knew how to do it right you could make a server based program that u set up on your ps3 to make it look like a legit console instead of a modded console so u can play online without ban,that how xbox is on xbox you cant even connect to xboxlive unless u have xboxlivestealth if you done buy that u cant just put you rgh/jtag online that the only way and it makes your console look legit that what ps3 need fuck psn has been patched may time i dont see how this would work:/ might be wrong
05-09-2013, 02:22 PM #5
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
if someone knew how to do it right you could make a server based program that u set up on your ps3 to make it look like a legit console instead of a modded console so u can play online without ban,that how xbox is on xbox you cant even connect to xboxlive unless u have xboxlivestealth if you done buy that u cant just put you rgh/jtag online that the only way and it makes your console look legit that what ps3 need fuck psn has been patched may time i dont see how this would work:/ might be wrong

klisch was talking about creating such program
05-09-2013, 02:48 PM #6
smashedya
I’m too L33T
i downloaded one of the links and it was a virus so i guess its fake
05-09-2013, 04:23 PM #7
a.degen93
Save Point
Maybe if you are already logged in into sen you can spoof your consoleid and its not checked again or something.
05-09-2013, 04:35 PM #8
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by a.degen93 View Post
Maybe if you are already logged in into sen you can spoof your consoleid and its not checked again or something.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
05-09-2013, 05:04 PM #9
GJx
League Champion
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post

This Work? U Tested this?
05-09-2013, 07:49 PM #10
cant u just randomize your console id with psid patcher?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo